Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing. You have had a tough year. Hang in there, keep fighting for her. She was meant to be, and she is a tough little girl. I have a friend who had her DD at 25 weeks. She is now 8 and taller than her brother who is 9. Does everything normally. I pray you get to that point and it gets easier. Your boys are adorable, she is a lucky little girl to have 2 big brothers.
    17 12 9 3 HT

6 Cycles and 2 FET in all to FINALLY have my
    May 2015- Did another fresh cycle to get a sister for my DD
    that ended with no normals:

Thank you Dr.P

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an amazing story and special little girl! I hope her health continues to improve xx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sharing your story, I hope and pray that this winter ends SOON and your gorgeous girl keeps growing stronger and stronger.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update

Well, I'll update again in case anyone is still interested. My daughter is now 18 months actual/14 months adjusted. We had a very challenging and exhausting winter where she was hit by respiratory infection after respiratory infection - every 3 to 4 weeks she would get sick and it would often go into the lungs and become bronchiolitis. And this winter is not like a typical winter, basically for the entire school year she is sick. When she's sick it's not like a typical baby, rather it requires a boatload of interventions to keep her out of the hospital - oxygen, 'round the clock breathing treatments, oral steroids, home suction, etc. It has been exhausting to say the least. I was able to keep her out of the hospital since December, but then she got too sick again in May and had to go back to the hospital, this time only for 2 days luckily. I have learned the hard way, so I know exactly when all my home interventions aren't enough and I need to take her in.

Otherwise, I finally took her off all supplementary oxygen once she recovered from her May infection. Mostly because she wouldn't keep the cannula on anyway and always pulled it off every night, so there was no point in even trying. She is still getting Speech Therapy twice a week and sees a nutritionist once a month. I finally got her off night tube feedings as well, but she only weighs 19 lbs and may have lost some since I stopped them, so I don't know what the next step is. We have tried an appetite stimulant but it was causing hyperactivity and behavioral issues so I didn't want to restart it, but we may have to try it again if she loses weight.

She and her brother both got the same surgeries, adenoids removed and ear tubes last week and it went great. Hopefully no more ear infections! But she is still a terrible sleeper and will last maybe 1 hour in her bed before coming to ours. And she tosses and turns all night and is so agitated. I don't know how to help her and it's very frustrating.

Anyway, on a positive note she is meeting all of her other milestones. Started walking at 12 months adjusted. Climbing and getting into everything, just like a typical toddler. She has maybe 15 words and some 2 word phrases like "thank you." I'd say she is different than my boys at this age in that she is so much more intuitive, social, and sensitive. She also has a favorite stuffed animal (they have never been attached to anything in particular) and gives lots of kisses. She is a much better mimic and more talkative than they were as young toddlers. It's interesting to see the differences. And she just loves her big brothers.

And we are expecting baby #4! I decided I wanted one more and DH was just along for the the ride. I thought it might take more time to conceive now that I'm in my 30s, but it happened right away. I am 25 weeks and there are zero problems with my pregnancy and I'm not really at any higher risk of another preemie than anyone else. I quit my strenuous job and work an easier, non-labor intensive one for the meantime. I am able to work out and be active. We decided to not find out the gender of this one, not even the doctor knows! The sonographer checked (I made DH leave the room so he wouldn't cheat and peek) and confirmed the baby looked like a normal girl/boy but didn't put it the report and told me she herself would forget within 30 minutes. So no one really knows! But I'm going to guess another boy. Always thought I'd have 3 boys. Still think I'm a boy mom. Another girl would be nice though, I think my daughter would like having a sister.

I have to deliver at 37 weeks so not too much longer until we find out. I don't really have a preference either way as I've been very lucky. I just want a healthy, full term baby. And this is our last baby and I'm so ready to have my body back and get my career back on track!

Here are some random photos:

Getting surgery with big brother.
    Name:  baha (1).jpg
Views: 404
Size:  109.0 KB

First summer in the pool!
    Name:  baha (2).jpg
Views: 405
Size:  128.6 KB

Name:  baha (3).jpg
Views: 432
Size:  79.4 KB

Giving Kitty water.
    Name:  baha (4).jpg
Views: 334
Size:  78.5 KB

Too healthy to be in the hospital!
    Name:  baha (5).jpg
Views: 428
Size:  75.7 KB

Name:  baha (6).jpg
Views: 478
Size:  236.2 KB
    (6) , (4), & (light sway) 1 year old former 24 weeker:Read My GenderDreaming baby girl's story!

Baby #4 (no sway) FULL TERM Baby Girl arrived 9.2016.

Our family is complete!

5. Likes Kittybear, squigglepink, honeybee37 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy to hear she is doing good. I'm assuming she had reflux and I know a ton of other things. Is she still on reflux meds? If not maybe start them up again and see if it helps her night time sleeping and recurring infections. I know it sounds strange but usually always related to reflux.

Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes perfect with your delivery.
    17 12 9 3 HT

6 Cycles and 2 FET in all to FINALLY have my
    May 2015- Did another fresh cycle to get a sister for my DD
    that ended with no normals:

Thank you Dr.P

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing story. Glad to hear u got a happy ending. Your daughter is just adorable. Fantastic update too. All the best for u and ur family xxx
    Mummy to 2 wonderful little boys

Cycle #1 HRC- Aug 2013- Long lupron. 11 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fertilised. 8 biopsied day 5 acgh/day 6 fresh transfer. 5 normals- 4 XX, 1 XY- transferred grade A, fully hatched XX. BFP 4 dpt. 1st beta 9dpt 199, 2nd beta 14dpt dropped 46, 3rd beta 24- CHEMICAL!!!

Cycle # 2- FET- Dec 2013- cancelled due to late ovulation

Cycle #3- FET- Jan 2013-transferred 1 fully hatched grade AA blast- BFP 4dpt, 1st beta 9dpt 678, 2nd beta 12dpt 3195, 3rd beta 25dpt 56,000- 1 HB seen at 6 weeks, 7 weeks and 10 weeks!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your daughter is gorgeous and a real little fighter for life , wishing u everything of the best for your new bundle of joy when he or she arrives.
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad she's doing well! Don't chalk up all those differences to sex, though, please. My boys were both early talkers and very sociable. There are plenty of empathetic men and unempathetic women. She's definitely a cutie--enjoy!
    Last edited by trifecta; July 2nd, 2016 at 01:33 AM.

10. Likes Dreamsister liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the update; what a cutie pie your little girl is!

Congrats on your pregnancy as well!! X
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a sweetheart!! Wishing you the best in everything and that this is the end of the hard times.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast