Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile BBT and Ovulation troubles

Hi Everyone! I have been dreaming of a baby boy. Have been trying to catch my ovulation days since 3-4 months now. Missed it every time coz we wanted to BD as close to ovulation as possible. This time I feel positive although Im still not sure if I have ovulated or not. If I have, this should be 1 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, if you are ttc a boy then you should make multiple attempts through ovulation. Trying to just make 1attempt close to ovulation is more likely to sway girl.

Try to BD everyday or every other day. I got my boys with every other day!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

3. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway, number of attempts in your fertile period (BEFORE O) does though. Pleaee heed Purple!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome! I answered this in your other post a little bit.

Timing does not sway. It doesn't work at all and when swaying blue it really reduces odds of conception by a lot. Trying to get your BD close to ovualtion is preventing you from getting pregnant at all, and one attempt has been STRONGLY pink for us so you may be harming your sway.

I suggest having 3 attempts instead. One, the night of positive OPK (day before O), again the next morning (O Day) and then again the following night (O Day). This still fits in SHettles' window but adds attempts for better chance of blue and of conception.

THe case against Shettles is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

If you end up not believing in Shettles any more, we have other things to do that may both increase odds of conception and boys, but I understand you may not be ready to do that just yet. Most of us have 2,3,4 or more Shettles opposites and we are kinda over it LOL, but it's your sway your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ