Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 boys - planning my last baby and attempt for a girl

I am not sure where to start there are so many forums - well I am almost 40 just had my 3rd boy which I swayed but I guess not that well - I know I messed up timing and my diet wasn't completely vegetarian I ate chicken ... anyhow I am planning one more . I won't be able to do an attempt till around August because that's when I expect my af to return which means I will be ovulating it was exactly 10 months with my other 2 - so I plan to start diet in may I will still be bf I guess I will purchase the package in may when it's time to start. I just want to know what gadgets I need to get .. ph tester etc if necessary so I can start looking I am in Canada so not sure if everything is available here so will have to have a friend in USA get stuff ... love my boys they are my life and if I have another one that will be ok cuz don't want the newest one to be left out there's a 3 and 5 year gap so he needs a buddy too but a girl would be wonderful I am so out numbered lol I am planning to do everything possible to make this the best sway but husband won't do anything he believes you get what you get ... I hope that doesn't ruin my chances ...
    '11 '13 '16

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh boy ! I was reading a lot about how to conceive baby girl i know nost of the webs saying older you get lot more chence to have a girl but you said you are 40 . they say lot of think i just start to believe you get what you get !
    I have lots of friends ate 🐔 almost every day and had baby girls so im not sure what to say or think im on le diet as well and ttc girl wanna start next month so i dont know just wanna eish u luck

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a boy when I was 39 and a girl when I was 42. Your odds of pink do rise with age but this is in no way a guarantee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome HBO!!

You don't need any gadgets to sway pink. Our results have only improved since we quit doing all the testing and monitoring of every little thing.

I would suggest you wait till baby is at least 6 months to start the diet. You are not going to improve your odds any, you'll very likely make it take LONGER for your cycle to come back, and I do not think it's best for your baby because you'll make less milk on LE Diet. If you MUST sway for now, just eat a healthy vegetarian diet with lots of good food and without lots of soy products.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I wasn't going to do much - I make milk a lot of it - I barely eat now lol but only cuz I am so busy I forget ...t's more so I don't want to take any supplements that are bad etc like vitex -it really helped my cycles come as I naturally have very long cycles 38 -45 days like I would get about 8 periods a year instead of 12 anyhow it's just a waiting game now ...
    '11 '13 '16

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post