Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to Sway .. for Boy

Hello,

I got my OPK positive (static Happy face) this morning and my BBT also went up. According to the OPK I should be ovulating in about 24-48 hours right? I used clearblue digital. Last night I had blinking happy face. So, my question is, when should I BD for Boy Sway?

Also, I I used BFS mildly around 12p and measuring PH level, and I am now for sure below 9 but above 8. I plan to use little bit of Preseed. Is that something I should do?

Thanks in Advance.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi elsa,

I want you to BD tonight, tomorrow morning, and again tomorrow night. These are all in "boy timing" range but will work with what we have discovered, that having 3 attempts is very blue friendly. DO NOT stick to just one attempt for a boy, that has gotten poor results for us.

If pH is very important to you, you would want to stick with what you've done already. pH of Preseed is lower than that. now personally I don't think pH works very well, but if YOU DO, then skip Preseed as your pH is already higher than Preseed's is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I do BSF, PH level elevates really high, my thinking was, if I do use Preseed then it will normalize a little bit.

I do appreciate your suggestion. I was wondering, if DH has ejaculated this evening, would this be optimized situation to BD every 12 hours? Sperm count/quality possibly may fall right?

I have few more questions -

1) If I got peak this morning, more likely I would ovulate within 48 hours? so that could be tomorrow at 5pm or 11:59p? But can it be after 48 hours?

2) Do I use preseed all these BDs? Preseed helps for boy, right?

Thank you

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, we DTD yesterday at 5pm and 7:30am today. Used only preseed on the second time. We plan to do DTD again this evening. Can you please explain why that increase the chances of conceiving a boy?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I'm not a fan of BSF for that reason. It's never been proven to sway boy, and may even sway pink by killing sperm (since sperm thrives in pH in the 7's range). But, I try to let people do the tactics taht they believe in.

Once the fertile window is open, BD more than one time is all good. The only time you have to worry about too many ejaculations in a row are when the fertile window is NOT open, meaning that most of the sperm will die. Once your fertile window is open, every sperm in the ejaculation has a chance of living to meet the egg, and so it's fine to have them in a row. (i hope that makes sense, it's kind of hard to understand)

It's usually within 48 hours. Sometimes O will be delayed and in that case you may want to BD every other day for a few days till you're sure you've ovulated.

I like people to use Preseed unless they have a lot of natural EWCM.

We don't know why more than one attempt sways blue. We found this out the hard way with a lot of failed sways until we realized that one attempt was getting mostly girls and 3 attempts mostly boys and once we figured that out, our results went up and stayed up ever since.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long does it take on an avg for a sperm to reach the egg? Is it 5-6 hours? Any findings on that?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sperm capacitates in waves over the course of days. So at the earliest, about 4 hours after sperm is deposited, it starts to capacitate and be able to fertilize the egg. But not all of it capacitates at the same time, it happens in waves (since it dies fairly quickly after it capacitates). That way some is always "awake" and ready to fertilize the egg, and some is "sleeping" in case the egg shows up later. As the "awake" sperm dies off, other sperm "wake up".

So the more times you BD in that fertile window, the more sperm will be "awake" and ready for the egg. The only time BD is a problem is when you are not fertile and the sperm can't survive.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright, its been over 48 hrs since I got my static smiley face (peak) in Clear Blue Digital. I just took my BBT and it is still not up (the way it usually shows once I ovulate). What is going on? Am I not Ovulating? The egg hasn't been released ? BBT goes up significantly once someone ovulates, right?
    Thanks in advance

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes your body gears up to O and you don't. I hadnit happen to me about 6-7 weeks ago. Got a solid smiley on a clear blue digi but temp never went up. I then actually got another dip and then a temp rise that stayed up about 5-6 days later. Opks only tell us that our body is gearing up to O. Sometimes our body doesn't respond. Atomic suggests to keep BDing every other day until you see that temp rise that stays up.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dislikes Rebeccao81 disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just trying to make sure that I always have Y sperms ready when I ovulate, I just did BD this morning. So, it has been pretty much every day that I BDing since I first for my peak. Just an update, I did another ovulation test this morning, it shows Neg (not even a blinking smiley) and as my secondary proof, I bought another store branch ovulation kit, which is showing neg as well. What does this really mean? I did not ovulate at all this? I had EWCM this morning. My body is telling something, OPKs are telling something else? This swaying is giving me too much stress.

Also, I am flying from US to UK tomorrow. Does that gonna have any impact on my implantation (if fortunately if swimmers made it) due to higher elevation?

So many things going on... Atomic please help!!!!! Any suggestion from any one would be highly appreciated...
    Last edited by Frozen_Elsa; December 23rd, 2016 at 10:45 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast