Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you going to be monitored with scans while taking Clomid? Maybe this is a good idea bc then you will be able to know which day your eggs are ready to pop.

Mother to 3 handsome boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 . DW (41) DH (38)
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

2. Likes fiveboys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck fiveboys it wouldnt let me reply to you on my thread, said the posts need to approved first.. they may appear at some point i didnt ignore you!! my fingers are crossed you get your girl, i didnt realise you had gone ht for your youngest that must have been very stressful, keep us all updated with how you get on xx
    now 6blue5pink

4. Likes fiveboys, lovepink13 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Fiveboys...just stopping by to say all the best with your sway! It seems we are in the same boat as I have 5 boys too and will TTC Pink at some point soon hopefully! I'll be following this thread very closely...I know this may sound weird but I'm so excited for you lol!!

6. Likes fiveboys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well my first attempt will be soon, should hopefully be ovulating february 26th aslong as my dates dont change fx,,, this date will be so perfect for me and also been checking on the lunar phase and that will be new moon and also the chinesse calender says a girl and she would be born on my birthday also, so im just praying that i still ovulate on the 26th but i know clomid might change this date so ive stuck to the diet best i can, no meat at all and low everything, im having one vodka and diet coke every night, im not going to the gym any more but doing 60 minutes every night on my spin bike watching the soaps on tv lol, taking metformin and got my clomid ready for cd 3, hubbys releasing every 3 days, the only thing im not sure of is when to bd, i know to bd once my test shows a smiley solid face but because i really do want to get pregnant in february im thinking maybe we should also bd 2 days before as hubby as low sperm count and im worried one attempt might not get me pregnant,, any thoughts ladies x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to day five boys it sounds perfect and how lovely she will be born on your birthday (fingers crossed for a 'she' )
    Wanting to wish u so much luck sounds like you're doing really well with it all & clomid should def give an extra push in the pink direction xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks fiveboys thanked for this post
    Likes Bettybleu liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you BD every 4 days starting after AF and going thru till when you are sure you've ovulated (even if this means going all the way thru to NEXT AF!!) and then you can add in another attempt at positive OPK if you'd like.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes fiveboys liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck!!! looks like a good sway to me!
    1 TTC 2017

14. Likes fiveboys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would have you BD every 4 days starting after AF and going thru till when you are sure you've ovulated (even if this means going all the way thru to NEXT AF!!) and then you can add in another attempt at positive OPK if you'd like.
    Thanks atomic...just checked and i got the flashing smiley today 4 days after my period so it looks like my cycle is staying the same that tomorrow day 5 i will have the solid face..so my cycle is period for 5 days then 5 days later i ovulate. Then 17 days after the solid smiley face i get my period.. so next period should be february 14th and il start clomid on cd 3 to 6 so il finish the last clomid on sunday 19th feb.. my usual ovulation would be on the 23rd just wondering when do most women ovulate after the last clomid pill? I really wanted ovulation to hold out until the 26th for new moon but if i ovulate normal that would be the 23rd

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

6 bouncing boys first time swaying for a daughter xx

Good luck FB. How exiting that you are about to attempt. Have confidence that you did enough already with diet and cardio to send a signal to your body.
    I think we had two attempts in my fertile window. I was also on Clomid but only 25 mg. and then I had a scan to measure my follicles and I got prescribed Ovitrelle injection to make sure I did O and exactly when. This took the pressure away because that way I did not have to pinpoint O myself and pee on O-sticks. We had one attempt two days before O and right after O. GL and FX. Remember to eat pineapple after your attempt in the days of implantation and stick to the diet and cardio until you hopefully get a BFP.

Mother to 3 boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 . DW (41) DH (38)
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

17. Likes fiveboys, pinkinthestars liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboys View Post
    Thanks atomic...just checked and i got the flashing smiley today 4 days after my period so it looks like my cycle is staying the same that tomorrow day 5 i will have the solid face..so my cycle is period for 5 days then 5 days later i ovulate. Then 17 days after the solid smiley face i get my period.. so next period should be february 14th and il start clomid on cd 3 to 6 so il finish the last clomid on sunday 19th feb.. my usual ovulation would be on the 23rd just wondering when do most women ovulate after the last clomid pill? I really wanted ovulation to hold out until the 26th for new moon but if i ovulate normal that would be the 23rd
    Ok, I'm not sure that's really what your cycle is doing. I think you're ovulating 1 or 2 or even 3 days after the solid smiley. The reason I say this is because solid is NOT O Day, it's surge day. You ovulate 24-36 hours average after that solid smiley, not the day OF the solid smiley, and also it is unusual to regularly go 17 days after O for AF to arrive. It's also unusual to regularly O on CD 10. I think you're Oing a bit later than you think.

But Clomid very well may change all of this anyway.

You're taking Clomid cD 3-6 or 3-7? Supposed to be CD 3-7

Most women O 5-10 days after the LAST Clomid they take.

You understand that the way the moon stuff works is that IF it does work (and that's a BIG IF) it works because of moonlight and not magic. So 3 days after new moon is STILL going to be new moon - there is very very little moonlight then as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

19. Thanks fiveboys thanked for this post
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast