Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoG77 View Post
    Don't know if I hit reply.. so sending again!! Sorry, still getting use to this:

Thanks Atomic!

A few questions:

1. What happens if you happen to eat less than 2000 or 1800 calories a day? I just assumed low everything meant low calories, but I'm just so worried I may not even meet the minimum count.

2. I'm hearing and reading about all these digital OPKs. With my first I used the strips and in retrospect, I now know I was reading it all wrong. I only just realized that the 2nd line needs to match or be the same color as the main line. Everyt ime I saw even a faint line I assumed I was ovulating! lol. So my question here, what is the best digital OPK. Where can I buy it etc, .

3. I know you have mentioned in your previous posts that lubes haven't really produced the results may have hoped for. I remember with my first I didn't have much CM. It was only when I used preseed that I conceived. What's very interesting now that I'm pregnant with #2 is that I have tons of creamy CM.. I'm sure that may be pregnancy hormone related. With all that being said, if when I'm reading to ttc for #3 and I notice my CM is non-existent or feel dry, do you recommend I use a lube. I've heard about SYLK (and if so, which SYLK..there seems to be a few versions).

4. I can't for the life of me figure out this whole basal body temperature. I tried taking my temp when trying for my first and I swear I had the same temperature every day LOL. Is this necessary? Do I really need to know my temp..considering I'll be testing for OPK using the digital test anyways?

5. Lastly, kind of embarrassing but I remember shortly after giving birth to my first and even now while I'm pregnant I just have no sex drive. Poor hubby has been "pleasing himself".. when we ttc #3 should I be telling him absolutely no "pleasing yourself" and except please me every 4 days LOL?

Thanks!
    1)it is not healthy for your breastfeeding baby, you'll lose your milk supply, and you'll delay or even stop ovulation anyway. Please stick within the limits of the diet. The minimum limits are by far more important than the maximums because the minimums are there for your protection and that of your children.

2)We have best luck with Clearblue or the cheap Wondfo brand (these are not digital though). Yes you have to have a line as dark or darker than the control to be ovulating. Even your husband could get those faint lines if he peed on the sticks!

3)Yes, creamy CM during pregnancy is normal and tells us nothing about future swaying. If you need a lube, you could use a small amount of Sylk (not the KY Sylk, but the kind you must order online from Australia), but that will really cut odds of conception (it does nothing to help you get pregnant, that's for sure!) especially if you make little EWCM. The other possibility is to use a small amount of Preseed, just the barest minimum you need for comfy intercourse. Larger amounts may sway blue so use just the minimum amount you need.

4)No, it's not necessary to temp, I actually prefer most people not to, and additionally just so you understand, you need a thermometer that measures into the hundredths of degrees. So if you were measuring on a normal thermometer you may not have seen any difference in your day to day temps since your thermometer was not sensitive enough.

5)That's kind of a gray area. Many people opt to just let him "do what he does" and then show up for the e4d attempts if that's what you end up doing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    1)it is not healthy for your breastfeeding baby, you'll lose your milk supply, and you'll delay or even stop ovulation anyway. Please stick within the limits of the diet. The minimum limits are by far more important than the maximums because the minimums are there for your protection and that of your children.

2)We have best luck with Clearblue or the cheap Wondfo brand (these are not digital though). Yes you have to have a line as dark or darker than the control to be ovulating. Even your husband could get those faint lines if he peed on the sticks!

3)Yes, creamy CM during pregnancy is normal and tells us nothing about future swaying. If you need a lube, you could use a small amount of Sylk (not the KY Sylk, but the kind you must order online from Australia), but that will really cut odds of conception (it does nothing to help you get pregnant, that's for sure!) especially if you make little EWCM. The other possibility is to use a small amount of Preseed, just the barest minimum you need for comfy intercourse. Larger amounts may sway blue so use just the minimum amount you need.

4)No, it's not necessary to temp, I actually prefer most people not to, and additionally just so you understand, you need a thermometer that measures into the hundredths of degrees. So if you were measuring on a normal thermometer you may not have seen any difference in your day to day temps since your thermometer was not sensitive enough.

5)That's kind of a gray area. Many people opt to just let him "do what he does" and then show up for the e4d attempts if that's what you end up doing.
    Thanks Atomic!! How about testing CM..do I need to do this? And if so what's needed for that. Thanks for your help with all of this, much appreciated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome Nawal!! Here is our Index, you will find tons of information in this about how to conceive a boy! https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ete-index.html

And come join us in our TTC A Boy forum!! https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...onceive-a-boy/
    Thank you !! Atomic you are wonderful

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoG77 View Post
    Thanks Atomic!! How about testing CM..do I need to do this? And if so what's needed for that. Thanks for your help with all of this, much appreciated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    We haven't found that testing CM has given us any useful info at all. No consistent results and people got so worked up over every little fluctuation that it ended up just undermining people's sways (made pink swayers very control freaky, and blue swayers felt defeated) for no useful info.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12