Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! I'm new here!

Hello!

I have two beautiful boys who are close in age. I desperately wanted my first to be a boy and my dream came true! When I started looking on Ingender to sway for a girl, I found out I was pregnant again. It wasn't planned! I instantly knew it was a boy!

I'm so glad he was a boy but all I think about everyday is one day having a baby girl! I feel ashamed as my boys are so beautiful and healthy and my sister suffered mc's. I also suffered debilitating PPA and PPA, which a large part was from gender disappoint. I wouldn't change my son for the world but would really really love a baby girl. I have OCD and find myself obsessing over it constantly. Everyday...

I'm on the keto diet as well and from what I've read this sways boys? Looking for some guidance. I have already read the 21 day diet plan and the OPK information. Looking to conceive in November but I'm scared. How did you tell yourself you'd be OK with having another boy? I feel terrible and wish I didn't think this way. Any suggestions are welcomed. Help! Thank you!
    Last edited by Beautyboys2; September 2nd, 2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Two beautiful baby boys already. Gifts from up above!
    2014 2015

CP - February 2019

Praying and hoping for a girl in 2020
    Please Lord! Praying!

We swayed and had our BABY GIRL MAY 2020
    Thanks GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I laughed as I read this... I have four boys and I want to conceive in November too... But turns out I was experiencing a lot of anxiety over the reality of conceiving, and having the tech say "it's a boy"!

So much so that I have postponed my ttc date to whenever I can be in a good place mentally. I recently bought a negative ion necklace from Ki-flow to add to my sway. I have only worn it two days, but have noticed a pretty big difference in my anxiety. Either the placebo effect has taken place, or it really helps calm me down. Last night was the first night in serveral weeks that I woke up without a massive fear overwhelming me. I felt totally sane this morning ��

I am also very religious, thank goodness, or I don't know how I would get through this gender desire.

I love that there are women here who make me feel normal.
    Best wishes!
    Blessed with boys:'09,'11,'13,'15.
    swaying whenever I can find the strength.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Pinklaundryplease! I've never heard of those bracelets! I will look into it!

Yes, I am terrified to be disappointed again. Although, I desire a baby girl badly, It's not so much the disappointment of it being a boy, it's more so the thinkkng and feelings I associate with it. It's hard to explain but I'm sure many of you know what I mean. I'm jealous of the women out there that can be content with whatever they get and I'm all over here not going a day without dreaming about a baby girl constantly. Anxious everyday over something that hasn't even happened yet? I've done Cognitive behavioral therapy and therapy for PTSD, which helped amazingly. This is just one thing I can't seem to let go of. My heart aches for a daughter and I can't even explain why? I'm also religious, so I try to cast my burdens on the Lord and trust that he will deliver the desires of my heart! In Jesus name, Amen!
    Two beautiful baby boys already. Gifts from up above!
    2014 2015

CP - February 2019

Praying and hoping for a girl in 2020
    Please Lord! Praying!

We swayed and had our BABY GIRL MAY 2020
    Thanks GD!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I was the exact same way I desperately wanted a boy first and was just so lucky to get him! Then I had 3 more boys LOL and while I did feel disappointed at times I would never ever ever trade them. You have nothing to lose - no matter what you win, another little boy to love would be great, or a girl would be the icing on the cake!

Please let me know any questions and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just thought I would update about the kiflow negative ion necklace. It's effect wore off, and I no longer feel better. I have also read some negative reports about radiation. So at this point I feel like there is not enough information known to safely use them.
    Blessed with boys:'09,'11,'13,'15.
    swaying whenever I can find the strength.

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend them, I think they do nothing and yes I've also read that some of them may be radioactive. I would have mentioned it earlier but I guess I skimmed over the posts and didn't catch that - sorry!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ