Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice for pink sway

Hi everyone

Looking for some advice me & my HB is planning to sway for a little girl as we already have 2 beautiful boys. I’m currently looking at the LE diet & this is something I’m going to be starting..

1/ I don’t suppose anyone has any lunch/dinner ideas that have worked for them for the sway?
    2/ Ive just purchased cranberry & magneisun supplements is there any others that you would recommend?
    3/ also I’ve just started tracking my ovulation with flo the app it predicts when I should be ovulating as I don’t really understanding the whole testing thing, so you think this would be okaay?

I’m in no rush to fall pregnant but I just want to make sure I do things right & atleast try up my chances & for when we do eventually fall ..

Any other advice will be muchlly appreciated xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a thread with lots of meal ideas that people have shared http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...as-2017-a.html

I don't recommend cranberry at all, it's not safe and hasn't worked anyway. you can give it to your husband though. Have him take the dose on the bottle daily till your BFP and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out til down to one per week, then he can drop them.

Magnesium is pointless without the calcium. The only reason why people ever took magnesium for swaying was supposedly to make calcium work better. So if you want to take magnesium, take calcium too, although personally I think these supps may sway blue and I got boys while taking them.

And everyone should take fiber and folic acid as outlined in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...al-folate.html

The apps don't work. Your cycle can and usually will change when swaying and the apps rely on predictable menstrual cycles. Would you prefer to do OPK? Or we have another method called e4d that you can do if you don't want to do OPK. Both have gotten good results!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks sway_blue thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thnk you so much for replying! Wow I’m so glad I came on here first to ask!

Thank you for the link I will check them out!
    Oh wow Ive seen so many threads advising taking cranberry or is that just the juice?

I’m so naive about the ovulation thank you I really don’t mind I will try anything & just try get to grips on it which has the best success rate?

Ragedinf cofee I absolutely love coffee is that a limit & would you include sugar ??

My husband also is a very lover of food 🙈 should I have him try reduce his intake at all?

Many thanks!!xxxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On other sites. I've never been a fan of cranberry and I have a big long thread about it here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html For a while we were using baby aspirin instead of cranberry but we tracked our results and neither one of them helped at all - same amount of people getting boys and girls with both and then they both had a lot of risks and side effects that just weren't acceptible to me.

I think one attempt has the highest success rate but e4d is good too. I prefer people start off with the one attempt at positive OPK or 2-3 day cutoff if they want timing, and try it for a month or two or three before going to e4d.

Coffee has been super effective for pink for us. 1-3 cups a day - more may sway harder but jsut anything more than you have been drinking is fine. Sugar is ok with meals provided you don't have PCOS. Between meals or for "breakfast" then just do either no sugar (creamer is ok) or artificial sweetener.

Hubby doesn't need to do the diet but if he gives up red meat and cuts back on full fat dairy and eggs it may help a little. Some hubbies even go vegetarian or vegan for a sway - this isn't proven to be necessary but it may help some.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again thank you so much for your prompt reply, is there any where I can get more info on ocpt? I think that’s what is throwing me atm...

Also with the diet what’s the rules with chocolate?? 🙈🙈🙈xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry predictive text I met opk 🙈

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to bring up BD again atomic, ahh bear with me! i understand its best to wait and try only when ovulating thats fine and probably what i will do tho i am looking around and people are mentioning "risks" with doing this? what are they? and why say if 1 attempt fails go to every 4 days? is this because abstaining for so long does in fact impact chances of pregnancy? which out of the 2 methods, every 4 days or 1 attempt at ovulation is most likely to work fertility wise? and for health of sperm/ sperm count/ sperm being good or whatever

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac22 View Post
    Again thank you so much for your prompt reply, is there any where I can get more info on ocpt? I think that’s what is throwing me atm...

Also with the diet what’s the rules with chocolate?? ������xx
    Re chocolate - while there are no forbidden foods in the LE Diet most people choose to avoid/limit dark chocolate and eat only white and milk chocolate. Anyone with PCOS or insulin resistance will want to keep chocolate to special occasions only since they have to keep sugar limited. if you don't have PCOS or IR you can have chocolate, but like I said most will want to eat white or milk choc instead.

Here's a thread on OPK! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ted-with-OPKs=

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristenann View Post
    sorry to bring up BD again atomic, ahh bear with me! i understand its best to wait and try only when ovulating thats fine and probably what i will do tho i am looking around and people are mentioning "risks" with doing this? what are they? and why say if 1 attempt fails go to every 4 days? is this because abstaining for so long does in fact impact chances of pregnancy? which out of the 2 methods, every 4 days or 1 attempt at ovulation is most likely to work fertility wise? and for health of sperm/ sperm count/ sperm being good or whatever
    I have no idea. I need more context.

No one is saying to try only when you're ovulating. Some people do it at a cutoff, others at positive OPK (this is not ovulation)

the reason to go to every 4 days is that sometimes people have their fertile window wrong and are trying for one attempt at times of the month they aren't even fertile. DTD every 4 days means you can be in with attempt even if you're dead wrong about when you are fertile.

E4d is better odds of conception because of the above reason.

Abstain is bad for sperm but that's not why the e4d is better odds of conception, it's better odds of conception for the reason I already said above. People do one attempt WITHOUT abstain all the time. They're different things. I have given you that link which has probably mroe than you ever wanted to know about it all.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much again for being so informative I’m going to try OPK is there any tests you would recommend? I’m going to stay on this diet for 12 weeks to try aim for the best results but it will be going over Christmas will it have an impact for some cheat days? Also I’ve seen that alcohol is okaay when swaying girl too is there a preference I/e wine ?...

Thank you!xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast