Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnant and hopeful!

I’m not sure how great my sway was, and I haven’t seen the doctor yet, but here’s my story.

I really want a girl! I have 4 boys and I just turned 40! My husband is 46.

Though we committed to trying a long time ago, we decide to not really try until February. I got pregnant right away, but miscarried at 5 weeks. I wasn’t too sad because I know that’s very normal. That was March 17.

We DTD about every 4 days but no idea when I ovulated. I got a strong positive on April 17 and so far it’s sticking! So I’m feeling more and more positive! If it was a normal cycle, I’d say I was 10 weeks today, but maybe only 9? I previously had a pretty regular 28 day cycle.

My diet was crappy. I didn’t follow the LE diet or any diet really. I just whatever, whenever. I did volunteer to work with a student personal trainer and she had me do a lot of HIIT workouts and I lost 1 kg so I guess that’s something.

I’m a pretty regular exerciser but I haven’t been doing much strength training. I might start again moderately in the second trimester.

Anyway, I’d love to hear thoughts on my chances of getting a girl here? Btw I’m totally prepared to love another boy. Other than folic acid, I didn’t take any supplements. My husband had been taking OLE for a while until he ran out then was just taking a multi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! You always have a 50/50 chance when not swaying. One attempt is quite a strong tactic so if you were only dtd approx e4d then that will be at least one thing in your favour That's fantastic you were able to conceive relatively quickly and by the looks of it this ones a keeper (sorry for your earlier loss )

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You always have a chance at pink, sway or no sway. I'm not going to pick apart what you did simply because what's done is done. I hope you hear girl!!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I went to the doctor yesterday and heard the heartbeat! He seems to think that he wouldn’t be able to hear the heartbeat until 12 weeks, so I must be at least 12 weeks. Also, my uterus feels like it’s around 16 weeks, but that’s not reliable as I’ve had 3 babies already. So maybe I didn’t miscarry after all. I didn’t go to the dr at the time because I was sure it was over and done with. I had painful cramping a bleeding with chunks. I think I’m 10 weeks and I just have a good strong baby in there. What do you think? He’s sending me for a dating ultrasound ASAP anyway, as that’s really the only way to know for sure! I’m so excited! I won’t be too devastated if it’s a boy but I’ll be over the moon if it’s a girl. And if I didn’t miscarry then I think I’m 15 weeks and that would be awesome because then I don’t have to wait as long! Pink vibes anyway!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer not to sound off on sways that are done deals because I cannot know what your baby's gender is and it would only create false hope/false despair for people if I was wrong.

So I will just say hugest congrats and sending you tons of pink dust! I got my girl after 4 boys when I was 41/42 so I promise it is possible!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow so is there a chance that you could have been pregnant the entire time?? That is SO exciting! What happened with my 4th pregnancy is that I had heavy bleeding but I actually lost a twin, then I thought I got pregnant 3 weeks later but when I went in for my early ultrasound they saw a fully developed little baby in there! I was never so shocked in my life!! Sometimes you can have very heavy bleeding and even lose some lining and be pregnant the entire time, or it could be that like in my case there were two babies to start with but only one was able to stick. Good luck and pink dust coming your way.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I could have the same situation although my doctor didn’t think it was likely but obviously it can happen so I guess we’ll see!! I was very happy to hear a heart beat! That’s always a touching moment. ❤️❤️❤️

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I found out I was exactly 11 weeks on Tuesday but the baby looks good so far! All the right parts and a strong fast heart beat! 178. I am going to do first trimester screening so I think I should be able to find out the gender as well. Im very sure the baby will be fine and all that really matters is that it’s healthy but I sure hope they can tell me it’s a girl! ❤️❤️❤️ Oh and my due date is December 25,2018. ��

10. Likes Pbn3, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and pink dust!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's wonderful news! May I ask if you're doing the triple/quad screen or the NIP-T tests? I am not a fan of the trip/quad screens as they cause tons of false positives with genetic abnormalities that aren't there and frighten people. The NIP-T type tests are much better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast