Hi everyone
I’m new to this forum and so happy to have found it and everyone on here! I feel like I’m asking this question a little too late but my intuition is guiding me to ask...

We are currently booked in for PGD IVF with Dr Potter in the US next month. I have only just become aware (yesterday!) that there was another option of Dr Kolb also in California with a support team based here in Aus. I’ve come across a few reviews of Dr Kolb online and by all accounts the $$$ and process are very similar, where they seem to differ is their level of patient care. I had my first and only phone consult with Dr Potter yesterday and he didn’t even have all my test results with him to discuss the process with me (he eventually found them) I’m really unsure now as to whether we’re making the right decision going with him as a lot of people give the impression his Clinic is “churn and burn”. Whereas Dr Kolb gets rave reviews on his bedside manner.

As I say we’re booked to go next month, our flights and accommodation is booked but we haven’t paid the Clinic (not until the 28/6)

Does anyone have any feedback they can provide me to put my anxiety at rest about Dr Potter or any experience with Dr Kolb?

Thank you in advance!

One very stressed out mummy xx