Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mom of 4 boys and 1 daughter, praying for one more princess!

Hey guys! New here! My name is Jessica and I’m 39 yrs old. A little insight into my life... my daughter is my oldest. I had her when I was 18 yrs old. She’s 21! College student. She’s my only baby girl from my 1st marriage. Now I’m happily married and with 4 boys( 16, 13, 18 months and 7 months) I tried to have another girl to no avail. Conceived a boy every time. I never did anything different because I didn’t even know “swaying” existed. My daughter was my only vaginal delivery. My boys were all c sec’s. I really want one more child and the doctors already told me this should be my last child due to the amount of c sections I’ve had. I really want this to be a girl to complete my family. I know that nothing is 100% but I’m willing to do anything to try and up my chances and conceive a girl. I want if possible to try and FTC by July. I will be 40 in august. Thank you guys for taking the time to read my very long introduction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey sweet face welcome! I really hope you get your girl to complete your family and this is definitely the place to give you the best chance of doing that. There is so much info available.
    I'm about to have my 3rd boy and will be 39 this year so will be swaying again soon to ttc a girl for our family.
    I'm sure Atomic will jump in to give you some awesome advice soon but just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

3. Thanks sweetfacejess thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Hey sweet face welcome! I really hope you get your girl to complete your family and this is definitely the place to give you the best chance of doing that. There is so much info available.
    I'm about to have my 3rd boy and will be 39 this year so will be swaying again soon to ttc a girl for our family.
    I'm sure Atomic will jump in to give you some awesome advice soon but just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck xx
    Thank you so very much! Sending you tons and tons of girl dust your way!

5. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jessica I had 2 girls in a row after 3 boys in a row so dont let having 4 boys make you feel like you cant have another girl, you can!! good luck with your sway and fingers crossed for you to get your little girl
    now 6blue5pink

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes kittendreams, sweetfacejess liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jessica!

I would have you on our alternate diet (which is both more pink friendly and also will be better for egg quality) and that's here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ar-issues.html

Exercise is also one of our best sway tactics. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...h-genders.html

I'm happy to answer any more questions you have! Swaying is confusing at first but soon it falls into place and has its own internal logic to it. Just ask, ask, ask anything you're wondering about and I'm always happy to help. I answer every question that's asked!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks sweetfacejess thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Hi Jessica I had 2 girls in a row after 3 boys in a row so dont let having 4 boys make you feel like you cant have another girl, you can!! good luck with your sway and fingers crossed for you to get your little girl
    Omg thank you so much. You give me so much hope!!! The best for you as well!

11. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi Jessica!

I would have you on our alternate diet (which is both more pink friendly and also will be better for egg quality) and that's here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ar-issues.html

Exercise is also one of our best sway tactics. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...h-genders.html

I'm happy to answer any more questions you have! Swaying is confusing at first but soon it falls into place and has its own internal logic to it. Just ask, ask, ask anything you're wondering about and I'm always happy to help. I answer every question that's asked!
    Atomic you’re the best thank you! I’m really willing to do 100% whatever is in my power to try and achieve a successful sway. Thank you for giving us that “calm” in midst of our anxieties and worries. I will definitely reach you if I have any more questions and I will purchasing a plan soon and starting my diet by next month to get those 12 weeks in before my July attempt!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi Jessica!

I was looking at the alternate diet you suggested atomic and you recommended that diet based on my age right, like for better egg quality? Because i don’t really have issues regulating sugar I think, nor have a ever been diagnosed with hypo or hyperglycemia. Never even had an issue whilst pregnant. A little confused, sorry.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's because of age - but the good news is it gets better results anyway! I know it confuses people when I put those two essays together, but as we get older our bodies just get less good at processing sugar and carbs, so it's better both for the sway and for egg quality.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks sweetfacejess thanked for this post