Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow I didn't realise you could do that! That would actually be perfect, I might give that a go..... (I mean chances aren't high of getting pregnant first try anyway right so I might be able to get the best of both worlds this way) thanks for the tip! I've been reading as many of the forums as I can but there's just so much information to absorb I get a bit overwhelmed. I know diet and exercise is important but was also going to try the negative ions too, I'm not sure about PH testing though as it might get me a bit too obsessive focusing on the number. Anything you're going to try other than the diet?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah2017 View Post
    Oh wow I didn't realise you could do that! That would actually be perfect, I might give that a go..... (I mean chances aren't high of getting pregnant first try anyway right so I might be able to get the best of both worlds this way) thanks for the tip! I've been reading as many of the forums as I can but there's just so much information to absorb I get a bit overwhelmed. I know diet and exercise is important but was also going to try the negative ions too, I'm not sure about PH testing though as it might get me a bit too obsessive focusing on the number. Anything you're going to try other than the diet?
    I think I’ll try everything too - negative ion bracelet (I have rose quartz bracelet anyway), rephresh the morning before attempt plus I’m thinking of trying O-3, I did conceive my boys close to ovulation (on a flashy smiley face and solid smiley) so I’m hoping to track my cycle for 3-4 months and see if I can pinpoint a day before the first smiley and give it a go for a month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I saw someone saying that they had to take some vitamins as prescribed by the doctor so Atomic said to take those vitamins and then start swaying afterwards- it’s the same thing anyway, will just delay TTC but it may help you feel more confident for your holiday. As you said - and I agree - it might take longer than a month or two to conceive so we might as well feel good about ourselves this year, not just write it off while we prepare to get pregnant!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Great, thank you! I’m happy to stick with the LE diet, the only thing is that I struggle with breakfast. I’d normally have oats or porridge but if I have to cut it out what is a good option? Boiled egg? Omelette with tomatoes? Pancakes with fruit? Ricotta cheese with Greek yogurt? Or porridge still ok? I read your notes about only carbs or only protein for breakfast but most dairy products would have both, wouldn’t they?

Ok I’ll stop Pilates and concentrate on walking. I cannot run (I have prolapse after DS1).

Hubby is running and drinking a lot of coffee. He will eat what I give him, he is not fussy but he loves his steak

Most people want to give up porridge.oats because oats have a chemical in it that may raise testosterone. I think you'd have to eat quite a lot of them but most people give them up just in case.

Any unsweetened full fat dairy will have minimal carbs.

I don't think the "protein or carbs for breakfast" is a big deal though. Any of those things listed is probably ok. The thing that matters most is sticking in the overall limits of the day.

Walking is fine and in fact is my preferred exercise. People get injured when they run and walking appears to work just as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be great, let’s catch up to support each other - i feel if I tell my friends and family about this they will think I’m crazy my mum and grandma had only girls so they truly don’t understand why I didn’t have one yet but they don’t believe in a girl diet (I mentioned once) so Oh well. Have you been dieting? Do you have breakfast? I struggle to skip it and I struggle to find ideas as most girls here tend to skip breakfast! Did you sway with your previous pregnancies?

if you can't skip breakfast, it's ok. It's just one little thing that may help. If it's easier for you, you could try eating dinner early and then still having teh 12-16 hour overnight fast, and eating breakfast. It is very likely that not snacking all day long is much more important than skipping breakfast.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope I can manage something like this, I'm such a grazer and tend to each a big breakfast, then just small snacks during the day with a really late lunch or will skip lunch altogether then binge on a big dinner which is terrible I know - it feels like my days pass in a blur of keeping the boys happy so I don't really get to think about myself until they're in bed! I also eat a lot of meat and that's going to be a tough one to cut out too.... I struggle to think of vegetarian based meals that everyone will eat. Plus keep me full enough to not get cranky because I'm hungry lol
    I'm 34 (35 in a couple of months) and hoping to try towards the end of the year... possibly October, although I'm not totally sure. Reason being that we have booked to go on a beach holiday to QLD end of October but my husbands family will be joining us for a few days, including his brothers and their girlfriends who are super fit and toned (plus one is a personal trainer), whereas I feel pretty bad about how I look from pregnancies still so I was hoping to tone up before we go but I know that sways boy! So I'm not sure whether to try and just do cardio hoping it does enough to tone me up a little bit and still try in October as planned, or to wait and do a 12 week toning program but drop it October and start the diet to try end of the year. I know I shouldn't let what they think change what I want to do but I can't help but feel uncomfortable at the thought of being in swimwear in front of them as I am because his brothers are quite judgemental and I don't want to feel bad about myself! They weren't even supposed to be coming but the holiday got gatecrashed and I can't help but feel a bit annoyed as it's our first family holiday with our baby. But yay you got your period back! When are you planning to try?
    The most important thing is to do differently than you were recently, and secondarily, differently than when you got your boys. If you can't ever get up to the skipping snacks totally, it's ok. If you were eating 6 times a day, 5 is still more pink friendly. 4 is better still. Change what you can change and don't worry if you never are as strict as another person.

I had to make a diet because people demanded this strict set of instructions. I put what I thought was best overall in it (and honestly more to keep people from cutting back too far!) but that doesn't mean you have to follow everything in it to the letter or you'll get an opposite.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don’t you do like what others say: you take vitamins and exercise for a month or two to get yourself in shape and then stop everything and do LE diet and only walk and no vitamins - you body may think that time are now tougher and by the time you are ready to sway it will sway pink?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS

Vitamins are not the fix for diastasis recti anyway and all you're doing is giving your body a chance at saving up nutrients. Do the exercise if you need to. As long as you're losing weight on a lower protein diet you are still swaying pink. Please do not forgo exercise you need to do for swaying.

We have seen no evidence that taking vitamins and stopping them helps in any way. I (rarely) have offered that to people who had no choice but to take vitamins to console them that their sway could still work out, but it's not something I'd ever recommend doing for a sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I saw someone saying that they had to take some vitamins as prescribed by the doctor so Atomic said to take those vitamins and then start swaying afterwards- it’s the same thing anyway, will just delay TTC but it may help you feel more confident for your holiday. As you said - and I agree - it might take longer than a month or two to conceive so we might as well feel good about ourselves this year, not just write it off while we prepare to get pregnant!

Yes but that person HAD TO take vitamins. They had no choice. I would never recommend that as a blanket guideline to anyone.

Health comes first. Some people have to take vitamins. Others have to do weight building exercise. We let them sway in other ways. But that doesn't mean that I think those things are ever going to be the best chances across the entire population.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't, though. I would not recommend that for you (and I'll do your plan ASAP to let you know what TO do.)

I don't recommend pH testing, it tells us nothing and makes people get really control freaky.

10. Likes Sarah2017 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS

Vitamins are not the fix for diastasis recti anyway and all you're doing is giving your body a chance at saving up nutrients. Do the exercise if you need to. As long as you're losing weight on a lower protein diet you are still swaying pink. Please do not forgo exercise you need to do for swaying.

We have seen no evidence that taking vitamins and stopping them helps in any way. I (rarely) have offered that to people who had no choice but to take vitamins to console them that their sway could still work out, but it's not something I'd ever recommend doing for a sway.
    Ok, no vitamins- it’s just that my teeth are becoming really bad with low calcium after nearly a year of breastfeeding (I lost nearly 14 kilos in the past 9 months while breastfeeding on a regular lots of protein diet) and I was hoping to stop them from getting worse. As for the exercise, vitamins don’t heal DR but Pilates does but it’s not recommended as you mentioned because I’d build muscles doing pilates. I’m just trying to find the way to improve my health before Bub number 3.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast