Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh my that's right I remember now - your weight dipped very low. I suspect it's just weirdness from the weight loss and then the miscarriage. As long as you're not losing you can continue doing that, I would just be sure you're getting a good level of fat (possibly even adding another full fat dairy 3x a week)
    Are you not worried about me putting on so much weight? As in, it may compromise my pink sway. But I know I was in a very low territory. So how many days should I exercise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We can say both "it would have been better had you not dropped so low" and at the same time "you are doing what needs to be done now", if that makes sense. Ideally we'd not have gone this route, but it happened, and we know from our results that weight loss OR gain has not been very predictive of whose sways work. We have seen plenty of people who gained weight and got girls and lost it and got boys.

What I do know is this - if you can't get pregnant you have NO chance of a baby girl at all.

Look at how many days you're exercising and drop one day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC pink after 2 boys

Hi Atomic! How much lower are the odds of pink with 2 attempts? I had my positive OPK yesterday so had my attempt last night and tomorrow I have an ultrasound which will confirm ovulation (or yet to confirm). If I haven’t ovulated yet I’m tempted to do another attempt tomorrow night (which may be O-1 or O if not ovulated yet and if that’s the case, it would likely place my Sunday attempt at O-2 or O-3). My LH surge is always long (I know it doesn’t mean I’m yet to ovulate, ill find out more tomorrow).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's fine, I am ok with that. At this point it's time to start adding attempts anyway.

As it sits right now 2 attempts is only barely worse than 1, but I believe that to be in no small part since most people who go to 2 attempts have been trying a long time and have been on diet a long time (meaning they may be more set for pink) You're in that boat too! so please add attempt!

6. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC pink after 2 boys

Hi Atomic, I’m on CD7 of my 5th cycle TTC. What do you think I should try this month? You said last time it’s probably time to add attempts and I agree. Should I aim at O-2 and O-1 (second flashy and first solid smiley)? Or should I just do e4d (in the 72 hr pattern) starting now (let’s say CD 8, 11, 14, 17 and 20)?

Last edited by Thirdtimelucky01; June 19th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want you on e4d absolutely starting right away. Keep going past when you think you've ovulated.

If you are ready to boost odds of conception even higher (with possibly lower success rates) then add in one more attempt at positive OPK. If not, then just do the e4d.

9. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another month was a no go I tried e4d plus another attempt the day after positive OPK and that didn’t work. Is implantation dip a myth? I clearly had one this month (along with back aches and abdominal cramps) but started to spot this morning on CD29 (most likely CD1 if the bleeding gets heavier). What do you think I should do next month? It’s my 6th month TTC after a miscarriage. Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, "implantation dip" is a myth, or more accurately, a misnomer.

People (pregnant or not) can have a dip at 7 DPO or so because their body releases a big burst of estrogen. This helps to maintain the lining long enough for a potential pregnancy to send a signal to the body to start making progesterone to sustain the lining so the baby can develop.

Unfortunately at some point people thought this was related to implantation, but it isn't. People have this dip even in months they haven't had sex LOL. So this is something that can be upsetting to people to see and then have a BFN but it doesn't mean you had a chemical, it's just a normal secondary estrogen surge.

Was there a reason you had your additional attempt the day after pos OPK?

ARe you continuing with e4d after you think ovulation has occurred?

Anything else you can think of that may be cutting odds too far?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC pink after 2 boys

I had a positive OPK on Clearblue which turned positive on CD15 but then my cheapie had a test line much darker than control line on CD16 do I panicked and had another attempt. I planned to have my next attempt on CD19 or CD20 but by then my temps were 36.9-37.0 and never came down.

We don’t really do anything else, I don’t take any supplements other than folate and CoQ10, don’t do jellies or antihistamines. My hubby is 50 though, should I give him anything for sperm health? He’s been taking olive leaf since January on and off (he forgets sometimes). He likes peppermint tea but I told him to cut down. We do spooning or doggy usually, I stay on my tummy for 15 minutes, then J&D.

After I had back ache and cramps on 9DPO (se day as the bbt dip) I also had chills on 11DPO (similar to what I had the day I miscarried in February). Does that matter at all?

I can’t think of anything else and getting worried that something is wrong with me. I went to see my OB who said everything looks normal but offered to flush my tubes as an option.

Oh yes, and my period is now back to morning starts with no spotting I might try to go fully vegetarian this months.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I would have absolutely recommended the second attempt. I think (especially given that the dip was on 9 DPO not 7) that you ovulated a couple days later than FF thinks.

I want you on e4d ALL MONTH LONG. Not just one attempt and then another attempt. All month. So in this scenario you had attempt CD 15 and should have had another CD 18. The CD 16 was the "additional attempt at positive OPK). I think you maybe just missed the egg this time.

Go ahead and do the tubal flush. Doesn't hurt your chances, may help

When has he cut back on the pep tea? How much was he drinking?

Let's go ahead and add in a Men's One a Day Over 50 for him.

I want you to keep doing what you're doing with diet. I hesitate for you to go back to being fully vegetarian now. There is NO GUARANTEE when your period starts what gender you will conceive. That is just an interesting observation we've been keeping our eye on and is in no way any kind of surefire way to know what gender you will conceive (not to mention that you will never know when your period would have come in the month you get pregnant anyway! your period tells u about what happened LAST month, not THIS month, and a month that ends with a BFP you'd never know what your period would have been like anyway).

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast