Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sora, I know your little ones are only young but is it possible for you to have them join the local karate club if there is one, build their confidence and self defense levels for life. When your newest little one is here you could all start together, start rebuilding whats been hurt. Its probably also a good blue sway tactic incase you want to add baby 4 The people around you sound like utter, cant actually type the word!, but you know what I mean, no victim should be shamed for anything

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tillytys View Post
    Sora, I know your little ones are only young but is it possible for you to have them join the local karate club if there is one, build their confidence and self defense levels for life. When your newest little one is here you could all start together, start rebuilding whats been hurt. Its probably also a good blue sway tactic incase you want to add baby 4 The people around you sound like utter, cant actually type the word!, but you know what I mean, no victim should be shamed for anything
    Thank you tillytys ! Don't worry I can hear the word you can't type lol !

There is one club but the girls are a tad too young (and my oldest too frail of health rn, was born a month sooner and hasn't quite caught up physically still but I'm told it will change nonetheless with time)... But that's something I've thought about from times to times, especially with the world becoming more and more unsafe. For now they are doing music in another club. I'm a musician myself and last summer, they became interested in playing an instrument too. It's still something !
    I'm tired of rebuilding because I've had to do that since childhood each time some drama hit my family. Don't know what happy and stable mean anymore. But I do hope we can start whatever new thing together.

TBH if there's even the need for a baby 4, I will go HT, even if that bankrupts us or I have to work 24/24 a day to pay it. I won't be able to have more children and I know I won't be strong enough to mourn my son so will have to make it 100% chances.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12