Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you ever wonder?

Hi everyone!

So I sometimes think about what would have happened if my first child would have been my desired gender. I first got two sons and then a daughter. I wonder what it would have been like if I got a girl first. Would I also wanted a second girl? Or a son to have both genders? Would I still experience gd when I would be pg with a boy then? Or maybe even have gd with a second girl?
    Would I even want a second child? Or would I be perfectly happy and content with just one daughter?
    Well they are just thoughts as it didnít happen that way lol!
    Does anyone else wonder about this too?
    Single mom of 3 and done!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya,
    Iíd hoped that when I had my daughter that I wouldnít mind which gender I had next but if anything itís intensified my wish for another daughter.
    Itís mad, even after a few days she was born I knew thatís what I wanted and it only got stronger when I saw friends with little boys. They were loving and sweet, I just felt fundamentally that I wasnít a boy-Mum.
    I often think now how Iíll feel if I conceive DD2 and then want another if gender concern will strike again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its interesting to think about isnt it.. i think for me it would've changed everything, i had major GD with my first baby.
    if id had my desired gender first i would've been happy and able to enjoy both the pregnancy and my baby, but i know i would have still wanted a girl just as much for #2,3 and probably #4. after that maybe id suffer GD with girls who knows!!
    having said that i know my dh would really want boys, would i feel like i needed to have boys for him? honestly i think i would and id probably be on here swaying blue
    i think having boys after already having had girls would of been such a different experience compared to what it was like having boys while having awful GD.
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always wanted 5 or 6 kids so I figured I would just have a mix.

I had fairly strong gender desire with my first, for a boy, and was just lucky enough to have him. I do not think I would have had gender disappointment if he was a girl - I was thrilled to be having a baby but did want a boy, mostly because I felt like I got along better with men than women at that point. With my second, I didn't care a bit either way. While I thought a girl would be fun I loved my first son soooo much that I was absolutely thrilled with a second boy. But after that, a bunch of stuff went wrong for us and we went 13 years without any more children even though I still longed for a big family. Finally things seemed like they were going well, I got pregnant with the 3rd and still at that point was ok with girl or boy. During that pregnancy, a bunch of old wives' tales and the Chinese Calendar all said girl, and I got invested in that idea, and then had gender disappointment when I found out. Then I went onto have another boy and my girl, the 5th. But regardless, I did want 5 kids, wouldn't have voluntarily deviated from that plan, just always assumed as I think most do that there would be a mix.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.