Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Wow why am i finding about this site now???

Hello,

I just found out about you two days ago and am feeling very cheated (not sure by who though lol) for finding you now when i might be pregnant. I am turning 39 this year and i have 3 boys so my hubby and i decided to try for another baby in the hopes of having a girl but apparently after reading few of your swaying recommandations i see that i have been looking into the wrong informations on the wrong places. Last week was my fertile period and i went with the Shettles method. We BD on the 9th, 10th, 11th and stopped... on the 13th i tested positif on my opk and i ovulated on the 14th but now am very scared that i did this swaying all wrong. This is frustrating!

Anyways i love this place and all the new information am learning.

2. Likes tillytys liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! The good news is that with that long a cutoff it's not terribly likely you'll get pregnant (that's also the bad news, LOL) and I'm here to help however I can!

I know it feels very frustrating to think you have it all sorted out and then find out there's this whole other body of information available. But many of us got BOYS the old school ways and were trying to find better methods. So whenever you are frustrated, just ask, ask, ask and I'll always explain why the way we do things is different.

So glad you found us!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for replying and let's see what happens next with me. As soon as the reds are back, i will run back here and have this all sorted out with you. I see there is also a lot of others things such as diet and exercices that i should get into for this girl sway lol… I have never really done any exercice in my life but i guess this would be a good reason to start lol, but the diet should not be an issue for me.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Let me know how I can help!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic,

I am back. So i found out last Saturday that i was pregnant, on Monday i went to the hospital for a check up and after the ultrasound i was told the gestational Sac is flat and that my pregnancy must probably have stopped somehow...I went back to the hospital today and the blood test confirmed that the hCG level was going down so am starting the treatment tonight to get rid of what's left in my uterus. Anyways, since this pregnancy was a fail, am gonna stay positive and want to make sure for my next TTC i do everything possible to give myself all the chances in my sway and get my baby girl. Since all this swaying is new to me, where do i even start to make a plan? where do i gather information and all?

Also am getting ready to start using a product to help with the grow of my hair, so i was wondering if you wouldn't mind looking at the ingredients below to see if any of them sway boy instead, cuz if that's the case then i will not get it.

- Biotine ( Vitamine B8)
    - Vitamine B6
    - Zinc
    - Folic Acid (Vitamine B9)
    - Vitamine D
    - Vitamine A
    - Vitamine B12
    - Vitamine B5
    - Vitamine E

Thank you so much for your time

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh bijou so sorry to hear this.

The best place to start is in the Complete Index here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ete-index.html but be aware it is a LOT of info. I can also make you a customized plan.

The most important things are LE Diet 12+ weeks plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and avoiding probiotics, multivitamins, and highly fortified foods, cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 4-7 days a week, one attempt, Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking have been proven to help sway pink, olive leaf extract, fiber, and soy milk may help. That's it! All the rest of the sway methods don't actually work at all and can be given a pass, or included if you want to try them.

That product would absolutely sway blue and I can't recommend it. Multivitamins tend to sway blue.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic, and thank you for your last reply with the helping link.

I was going over some infos on the link and i thought i run to you for a quick question. Du to what happened with my last pregnancy and because i was told my miscarriage could have happened cuz of the fact my egg might not have matured, i found a supplement on the net i wanted to use for egg quality until i read your opinion about inositol.

Here is the link to that product, could you please give me your feedback on it and if you think i should not use it? am also taking Cranberry and Licorice root.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07WJY1YFS/..._TE_item_image

Thank you so much

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too Atomic, I thought after so much research I looked in the wrong place until I came across your information. I want to sway Boy after four daughters. Just confused as to what is actually recommended

Plus I had a early miscarriage, my cycles previously where 24 days. I stopped bleeding a few days ago. Have brought a batch of OPK's so plan on testing today just to get an idea of what my body is doing following the MC.

But want to know what is real Boy Sway recommendations!

Please help!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioness88 View Post
    Me too Atomic, I thought after so much research I looked in the wrong place until I came across your information. I want to sway Boy after four daughters. Just confused as to what is actually recommended

Plus I had a early miscarriage, my cycles previously where 24 days. I stopped bleeding a few days ago. Have brought a batch of OPK's so plan on testing today just to get an idea of what my body is doing following the MC.

But want to know what is real Boy Sway recommendations!

Please help!
    I answered this in the other thread you asked - to find it again go to the top of the page where it says "my posts" and you can click that and navigate back to the questions you asked! Welcome!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, you can tell I'm new!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast