Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Girl after 3 miscarriages

Hi I am new here

I am from Australia and have two beautiful boys 7 and 5 we have been trying for over a year now and seems like each time we have no issues in conceiving

My issue is keeping the pregnancies I have had 3 miscarriages in the past year 2 last year around April and October and one last week all around 7-8 weeks we are just waiting on testing

I would like to try the LE diet but I don’t know where to start is there a guideline I could follow? I am a little scared of fasting as I know this can reduce the quality of the egg and possibly thinking this was the issue?! Also how long is fasting to be done for 12 hours?

Just to note also all 3 attempts were with O+12 method so maybe the egg is on the older side?

When should we attempt? I am going to check with OPKs do we do it straight away? Im only 4 days past my D&C so not sure when to start testing

Supplements
    I take calcium citrate and magnesium citrate along with C0Q10, megafol and prenatal vitamin. The dr recommended baby aspirin through my last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage and was also diagnosed with a sub chronic haemorrhage but im scared I’ll end in another loss if I don’t take it. I am also considering NAC?!

Im so Eager to get out girl earthside this time I am also starting up exercising 30-60 minutes a day if I can

If you have any advice I would be so great full to have some help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, welcome on the forum. I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriages that must be hard. I am a dutch mom and also have two boys from 7 and 5 years old, i have started swaying for a girl.

Maybe we can chat and help eachother

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I would love that it would be great to have some support

I generally just don’t know where to start or what to do at this point all I know is my miscarriages we’re all under the same sway the lunar method incorporating the O+12 method so I don’t know if it has much to do with the diet I was on but I dare so it is probably more to do with the egg being fertilised closer to its expiry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice but just sending love; I also had a series of miscarriages before conceiving my now 5 month old. Several within a year; no reason was found other than I'm "older" but I know several friends this happened to at younger ages as well, after healthy pregnancies. They now have their take-home babies and I hope you will too! I took every supplement under the sun, to feel in control more than anything else, and did end up having a boy (I had originally wanted to sway girl but in the end just wanted to conceive). I am completely in love with him and can't think of a better fit for our family, but if I had it to do again (in a parallel universe, because the thought of this particular baby not being here makes me so sad!), especially if I was a bit younger, I might have swayed a bit harder.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I’m so sorry for your losses! I know how difficult it is.
    Just came to check in and see how your doing now? And also ask how long did it take to recover from your D&C and for your cycles to get back to normal? I do hope you’ll update with some good news!
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    D1: DD2
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)