Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Successful pink sway 💕

I kept meaning to come back on here to say thanks so much again Atomic…as I write this months after having my beautiful baby girl, she is lying here beside me. I couldn’t have even begun the imagine the joy she would bring us, our family is complete now with her and our two lovely boys.
    I purchased a personalised swaying plan from Atomic and I highly recommend it, it wasn’t huge money, she put loads of detail and effort into it and it was one of the best things I ever spent money on. I felt it would be too stressful and blue sway-ish to be going through all the forums trying to figure out a plan myself and she does personalise it to your circumstances. Plus she was so amazing answering all my questions on the coaching access, she was so patient and answered absolutely everything.
    I posted the details of my sway at the time but the main things we did to sway pink were:
    -I was on the girl diet for nearly a year when I conceived. So I had relaxed it a little bit. I did the calorie counting etc. at the start but once I figured out roughly what was in the usual things I eat I stopped that I felt it was blue-sway obsessive. My husband also followed the girl diet but much more loosely. He was still having meat once a week and fish once a week and was cheating a good bit by the time I got pregnant!
    -I followed the girl exercise recommendations and worked out by doing my stepper usually for an hour 5-6 times a week.
    -We had sex only once during my fertile period. On the month we conceived I had a one day cut off or less. Atomic explained that timing was debunked and although I was nervous it proved true.
    -I was on progesterone pessaries which I feared might sway blue but they didn’t affect the sway.
    -My husband was releasing by himself every 4 days or so before our one attempt, I was afraid of older sperm as he was late 30s. I was mid 30s conceiving which also may have helped our sway as we were older than when we conceived our boys.
    -I tried to relax a bit and be less stressy and obsessive about it all. To try avoid swaying blue. Which didn’t always work but tried my best.
    -My husband took OLE and drank soy milk although he occasionally drank cows milk too.
    -I started the diet drinking skim milk but changed to low fat milk towards the end when I didn’t have luck conceiving at first.
    -It took us 4 months to conceive and then I had a chemical pregnancy. The following month we conceived our daughter.
    -I skipped breakfast and had two light meals in the day following the diet recommendations.
    -I started drinking coffee and stopped drinking tea. My husband also drank coffee but not before sex.
    Those are the main details of my sway and the things I believe helped the most. Definitely the main things I think were the diet, one attempt and the exercise.
    Best of luck to anyone trying to sway pink, hope my sway details help. I will forever be grateful to Atomic and GenderDreaming for helping me to conceive my beautiful darling little girl, a sincere thank you so much from the bottom of my heart x
    Last edited by Dreamingofpinkno3; March 23rd, 2022 at 04:25 PM.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Thank you for the info!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's my pleasure, I'm so happy to help! Hugest congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on your successful pink sway!