Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

SWAYING GIRL BUT CAN'T EXERCISE...

Hello! I am new to this site, I have two boys and want to sway pink. My plan is to start TTC in May. I have read almost everything on swaying. I have always been a gym junkie, until November when I busted my knee, and can't exercise anymore until I have surgery, which I don't intend to have at the moment with two toddlers in my house... Are my swaying chances completely gone?
    I have already started the LE diet this month and will be on it until BFP. I don't need to lose weight (BMI 19).
    I would appreciate any advice!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Athough exercise does sway pink i believe, i didnt exercise at all reasons being i just didnt have the time, didnt have weight to loose as bmi 18, plus if i did exercise id hVe to eat more and that would make me go over my limits of fat, protein etc as struggled with LE diet as a fussy eater.
    I gave birth to my beautiful daughter in Dec after 3 boys so fear not, all the best ttc pink x

3. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!! Congrats on your baby girl! Thank you for your response, you certainly have given me hope!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marianne View Post
    Wow!! Congrats on your baby girl! Thank you for your response, you certainly have given me hope!
    Thanks - still look at her and cant believe shes mines!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have swayed pink twice now, and because my bmi was so low, I was very concerned I'd lose too much weight and stop ovulating if I introduced exercise. So I chose not to exercise for both sways, and was very fortunate to conceive girls with both my sways. So now I have a 2.5 year old daughter and I am 28 weeks pregnant with her little sister. Exercise is definitely something that can help increase the odds but it is also not 100% necessary for a girl if you cant manage it. Goodluck with your sway, I hope it goes well for you xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    I have swayed pink twice now, and because my bmi was so low, I was very concerned I'd lose too much weight and stop ovulating if I introduced exercise. So I chose not to exercise for both sways, and was very fortunate to conceive girls with both my sways. So now I have a 2.5 year old daughter and I am 28 weeks pregnant with her little sister. Exercise is definitely something that can help increase the odds but it is also not 100% necessary for a girl if you cant manage it. Goodluck with your sway, I hope it goes well for you xo
    Congrats on your pregnancy and both sways - im hoping to sway again in hope to give my girl a sister but having had one sway work its making me more nervous for the next. I know my girl is tiny yet but im hoping to sway soon as this will be my last child (according to hubby lol)
    Can i ask did u do the same sway tactics both times or be any different?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Parying4agirl View Post
    Congrats on your pregnancy and both sways - im hoping to sway again in hope to give my girl a sister but having had one sway work its making me more nervous for the next. I know my girl is tiny yet but im hoping to sway soon as this will be my last child (according to hubby lol)
    Can i ask did u do the same sway tactics both times or be any different?
    thankyou, yes i remember feeling extremely nervous about doing another sway, basically felt like i couldnt possibly get that lucky lol but it is definitely possible, im not the only one who has got more than one successful sway.

yes i did pretty much the same thing both times, but honestly, I think my sways were VERY relaxed in comparison to some other ladies. I only followed the LE diet very loosely, the best tactic I had was probably taking Clomid.

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

9. Thanks Parying4agirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did very minimal exercise (weights and hiking or yoga a few times in the months leading up to my last pregnancy) with a full on, years long HE boy sway and still got a girl.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    thankyou, yes i remember feeling extremely nervous about doing another sway, basically felt like i couldnt possibly get that lucky lol but it is definitely possible, im not the only one who has got more than one successful sway.

yes i did pretty much the same thing both times, but honestly, I think my sways were VERY relaxed in comparison to some other ladies. I only followed the LE diet very loosely, the best tactic I had was probably taking Clomid.

I must admit i did a basic sway, only started diet a monthish before - main thing was no brekkie or snacks and added coffee week of ovulation.
    Hope i get lucky twice too! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While I do think exercise is one of the best tactics you can absolutely get a girl without it.

I didn't exercise and I got my girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast