Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

question for atomic about swaying service

hi atomic, i had a successful sway....although i was doing things like drinking kefir, alot of IG diet things, plus some acidic things. I was also doing alot of supps, using to many lubes and jellies douches etc. I am honestly in some ways surprised i got a girl because now that i think about it i was getting ALOT of nutrients. so i am thinking of using your service, i need the most help with diet, supplements (i have chronic fatigue syndrome and take a lot of supps....i am assuming i will need to quit most but need something for energy.....), and maybe lubes and jellies. for my CFS im taking TONS Of alkaline supplments i think....spirulina, co q 10, stress b complex, B12, fish oil, vitamin D, flaxseed oil, chorella. I would like to keep one supplment in their to help me with my energy. Also, do you only accept paypal? we closed our paypal account. Bascially, im looking to do the LE diet, but dont want to be exhausted. I do know with my last sway i took a b complex....not a strong one though.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi M, I custom make the sway plans so I take your needs into account. I have done a plan for another girl with CFS. Since you need the nutrients, we just make the plan stricter in other ways to compensate.

Some of the IG stuff does sway, because it lowers numbers of sperm that survive to make it to the egg. Diet can do that from the inside out. For some people, IG stuff alone won't be enough, their body just compensates to make up for it.

Even in those of us who are really 'set' for blue, we would get a girl eventually. luck plays her part as well.

I think they take other forms of payment besides Paypal, I don't handle that part of it but I recall a couple of people paying using other methods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ