Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this enough time TTC Pink?

My DH officially gave the ok to TTC pink.... Now I'm scared shitless! I am so scared of GD! I of course will love my baby regardless of sex, just like I love all 3 of my boys but this is my LAST baby and I've never had a happy pregnancy.... My first one being at 15 1/2.... I want to experience a happy pregnancy but I'm scared that if I hear its a boy again, it will take a part of that away and I am NOT the patient type... I will have to find out the sex.

We've been on the supplements for a week now and trying my hardest with the diet-staying clear of red meat. Always skip breakfast, just have my coffee with 2 equals and 1/2&1/2. My expected O will be 11/16 will that be enough time on supplements and diet?
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's an essay on here somewhere about different approaches to swaying that you may find helpful. I've provided the link for easy reference: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...e-swaying.html

Gender Swaying isn't quite an exact science just yet. Give Atomic a few more years and she may yet crack the code. However, at this time, we don't have a magic formula that guarantees everyone their DG.

Lucky for us there's no golden rule on here that states "Thou shalt be on the LE diet and take *all* the supps and never exercise and do *all*the right things all the time or you will never conceive a baby girl." Everyone can use their own approach that works best for them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there's no way to definitively say that if you are on the LE diet/supps for X number of weeks you will get a girl, and anything less than that you will get a boy. So if your first attempt at getting pg is the middle of next month, the swaying you've been doing should theoretically tip the scales somewhat in your favor. Whether or not it will be enough to get you the daughter you've been dreaming of won't be known until your gender scan. Sure, most of the people here seem to stay on the LE diet for longer periods of time. If you prefer to stay on the diet longer and put off your attempt until a few more months of dieting I'd say go for it. If you need to get pg in November even though you've only been doing LE for a few weeks, again, I'd say go for it. I've seen some people not sway at all and get their DG. I've seen sways beyond my wildest dreams that have resulted in opposites.

Whatever happens, I do wish you the best of luck on your journey to conceive the daughter of your dreams.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like great advice. I think you can do enough in the next couple of weeks to send your body the right message. You MIGHT increase your odds a little by being on the diet longer but then again, perhaps it wouldn't make any difference at all. There really are no guarantees in this game. If your hubby is giving you the green light, I wouldn't muck around. Go with it. 15.5 yrs for your first pregnancy is young! You've done very well. Best of luck, I'm also ttc pink this month. After only being on the diet for a few weeks. I was on it IG diet the month before but have switched to the LE diet as it makes more sense.

What else are your plans? Are you going to do frequent release to lower sperm count? Use rephresh or silk? BD through O or do a cutoff or O+12?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    Sounds like great advice. I think you can do enough in the next couple of weeks to send your body the right message. You MIGHT increase your odds a little by being on the diet longer but then again, perhaps it wouldn't make any difference at all. There really are no guarantees in this game. If your hubby is giving you the green light, I wouldn't muck around. Go with it. 15.5 yrs for your first pregnancy is young! You've done very well. Best of luck, I'm also ttc pink this month. After only being on the diet for a few weeks. I was on it IG diet the month before but have switched to the LE diet as it makes more sense.

What else are your plans? Are you going to do frequent release to lower sperm count? Use rephresh or silk? BD through O or do a cutoff or O+12?
    We are doing abstain and one attempt at pos OPK. I will use rephresh and antihistamine. Lay for 5 min then j&d. We DTD all the way up to Pos OpK and I know I was pregnant before that according to US dates.... So hoping the abstain and one time will do it for us. My DH is taking Calcium, LR, Cranberry, Sudaphed and magnesium and probiotic. He drinks tons of caffeine, CL and smokes. All things different from our son. I'm taking Sp, Vitex, BA 3x a week, folic acid, and will take Zyrtec and rephresh after AF. Wehave cut of red meats and i am limiting everything I eat. Only eating 1-2 x a day and honestly I'm not hungry. Which is totally different from when I got my boys. So I'm hoping this just helps me get my Healthy DD and if not just a happy healthy pregnancy!
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babygirl said it perfectly but I would just add that you have no way to know if you'll get BFP that first month out anyway. It takes couples 3-6 months to conceive even without swaying so it can almost be like a practice run the first month, be strict on other stuff and jsut count on probably getting BFN.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that scares me.... cause with my last 3 boys i got preg the first try so i really expect it to happen in jan as planned i have a feeling i may be disappointed

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When you are trying to conceive a girl it's a bit different from having sex when you have lots of EWCM (which is what a lot of people do and often get boys like I did) so be prepared for it to take a little longer hun. Worth it though.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With all my boys it took about a month or two each... I'm hoping it doesn't take too long cuz I'm afraid DH will change his mind
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to all of us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast