Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, im one of those mums too lol, I don't know when im going to start but I know im not ready yet but I just need to feel like im doing something if that makes sense.
    Do I just fill in the girl questionnaire? looking forward to receiving my plan, no rush for you though :-)

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes just fill in the girl questionnaire that appears after you pay for the plan and I will get right to work on it as quickly as I'm able to.

I think for pink swayers in particular, getting the plan a fair bit in advance is the best course of action. One of the most "swaycessed" gals I know started planning her sway literally a year in advance and I was SURE she would get a boy! But then as her sway approached she had her plan in place and just chilled out and sure enough got a girl. She went onto sway a second time and got another girl!!

I also think that worked for me too because even tho I was thinking swaying all night and day, I had been doing it for so long it was no longer a big new exciting project and more a mundane thing that was just my normal day to day life, and my second sway worked whereas my first one, it was still fresh and interesting.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you :-) will get that filled out for you. Theres no rush in doing my plan though honestly. Wow, that's so amazing that the lady got 2 girls in a row!! id love that :-)

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got them! Thank you!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Atomic, I Know your super busy & by the look of things there has been a ton of plans coming your way. Don't want to be a pest, just wanted to dbl chk you did get my questionnaires.

So excited so see my plan & I REALLY appreciate all your help! Thank you!
    02 04 06 10 14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I did get it, normally I go thru and message everyone but I had a whole bunch come thru all at once and I thought gee whiz by the time I message everyone I could have 2 plans done so I just started working.

I expect to have your plan to you within the next 2 days max.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought as much seemed like a lot of people were saying they had just signed up for plans. So exciting, hoping everyone has great luck with their sways!

Thanks again!
    02 04 06 10 14

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to chime in. I know it takes a week or so to get your plans but I do want you guys to know that atomic takes the time to read and evaluate your questionnaires and puts A LOT of thought into each plan. They are ALL customized. We may get to the point where due to sheer numbers we create a standardized plan that will work for "most" but what we've seen is that many people have extraordinary issues like PCOS, breastfeeding, medication they are taking, etc and a "general" plan wouldn't be the right thing for them.

We will stick with this format until atomic cries Mercy!!

So, hang in there. I promise it's worth it!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't even imagine all that goes in to the plans. I know I stressed myself out several times over the past year trying to create my own. Have to say I def agree about needing to be slightly over swaying for a girl. A year ago I was willing to do everything even throw the kitchen sink at my sway. Life got in the way though & I had to back away from trying.

I can def say now I'm much more relaxed about the whole thing. Going to give it my best shot & be absolutely grateful for whatever will be!

By the way, Atomic ROCKS!
    02 04 06 10 14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The primary consideration with the plans is my children's sleep schedules - my husband is away for the month of July my older sons are working full time this summer, so it's mostly me and the little ones, which has been a bit more of a challenge when it comes to work. I like to be able to fully concentrate on a plan from beginning to end so it all comes down to, when do I have 2 hours to sit and knock out a plan? Whereas I can easily answer a question here or there and then fill up people's milk cups and change a diaper.

Please don't anyone NOT buy a plan because of this, I'm happy to do them and in fact really appreciate each and every one of them. Just that it does take me 7-10 days to get them done sometimes. It's usually sooner than that though.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast