Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes yes you can do a boy sway gluten free (and it will only help, especially if you got your girls while eating gluten since you were not absorbing all your nutrients due to the gluten in your diet)

All cereal counts even if gluten free. In fact some of the gluten free oat cereals are excellent for blue.

The prices for sway plans are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Potassium - you should try to get 4000 mg or more potassium for a boy but it's best to get that through diet and not supplements. Supplements of potassium may not be safe and are not as good for your sway as lots of healthy foods.

Sodium - we have not found that eating tons of sodium helps get boys (many of our opposites were in people eating a lot of sodium). But if you want to, keep it to 4000 mg max and do not do those massive amounts of sodium intake as recommended by some sources. Those have NEVER been proven to sway.

I have a write up I'll share about why sodium can't be swaying:

Biologically:

The body keeps the levels of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in pretty tight regulation. It doesn't "like" or "want" to have lower than normal levels and it takes steps to keep that level very regular, either by excreting and/or storing the excess (yes, your body is able to store sodium for future use, just as it can store calcium and magnesium as well) or if you aren't getting enough, it relelases its stores and becomes more efficient at extracting sodium from the foods that you eat and the water you drink. So even though you may eat less sodium, your body simply takes steps to counteract that.

Low sodium levels are unusual and/or temporary (such as severe dehydration) and it's only in people who have serious health issues or are on medication that it is even POSSIBLE. Sodium - blood: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia Back in the early days of the site, we had a few people (including a medical doctor) try to follow the FGD and had their blood levels of sodium, cal, mag, and potassium tested before and after doing a strict FGD for 6 weeks and their levels were virtually identical, all within normal range, before and after doing the FGD for 6 weeks, and the doctor's sodium level actually went UP because her body just got better at extracting sodium from food and water. (BTW she gave up FGD based on that info and did indeed get a girl on LE Diet).

Additionally, low sodium diet cannot be swaying pink because people of sub-Saharan African descent all carry a gene that causes them to have higher levels of sodium in their blood****** than people of other ethnic heritages (possibly as a defense against dehydration, malaria, or both) and yet they have the highest % of girls conceived of any ethnic group (102 boys for every 100 girls versus 105/106 for every 100 girls for other ethnicities) and this has stayed consistent even as they have moved out of Africa and into other parts of the globe. And because of this it is VERY harmful for people who have this ethnic heritage to eat that high sodium blue sway diet. It can kill, if not now, then in the future.

Plus, potassium, which is supposed to be eaten in high amounts while swaying blue, actually undoes the effects of sodium. So it really makes no sense that sodium and potassium should be taken together for swaying and the entire concept has no real biological support. This is all based on a study done in water animals that don't even reproduce the way humans do and can actually switch from male to female when you dump sodium into their tank. It does not and never has made any sense to apply this to humans.

Historically:

Humans and in fact ALL mammals have an insatiable palate for salt. Whenever they find salt, they eat it in huge quantities and virtually all cultures across the globe use tons of the stuff in food preservation and condiments and this has been true for at least dating back thousands of years, yet the gender ratio stays at about 50-50 regardless. Archaologists recently uncovered a salt mine in China dating back to 6000 BC (that's 8000 years ago). There was NEVER a time where humans were having disproportionate numbers of male and female offspring over the long term - not when we were cavemen eating not as much sodium, not in ancient China, and not today. It is VERY likely that the altered gender ratio in China that the FGD book used as "proof" that sodium sways blue, was NOT due to sodium whatsoever but was the result of female infanticide because we now know for a fact that is occurring there today.

Humans are eating more salt than ever before and yet the gender ratio is actually FALLING with more girls conceived than they were even 50 years ago.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your quick response. It took me an hour to find it lol. I want to purchase the TTC a Boy Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS 21-day Meal Plan. I am curious about the statistics on this plan girls vs. boys babies. I understand that it will take at least a week before I get the plan. Do I need blood work and a doctor visit to check anything for the questioner or no need.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I just need your questionnaire. I am actually having a slow time right now so will be able to get your plan back to you more quickly than that

We have about 68% for the overall site for blue with about 220 people reporting (pink sways are at 69% so I think about 70% is a good expectation). I prefer to use the overall success rates because it is more people overall and gives you a better expectation. Plus, many of the custom swayers have health issues or other situations that actually make swaying harder for them, not easier, so they may have slightly lower success rates than what the average person can expect.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I just purchased the plan. Just let me know what to do next. I am going out of town now DH driving so let me know what form should I submit since I have my hands free.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the questionnaires are here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms I've messaged someone to activate the plan for you and I hope they get it active right away, sometimes it can take a short time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok it's all good to go - just follow that link and as soon as I get your questionnaires I can make your plan.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I posted my first post in the wrong forum- and i just posted this and it got deleted? But i am not social medica/forum savy, and i am so confused. here is my origional post:

Hi there-
    so my DH and i have spent the last 4 hours trying to understand this forum, and it is so confusing! I feel very overwhelmed. I did buy the personalized plan, and I know I need to wait to recieve it for more to make sense, But we are just so lost!

We have 4 boys- 3 of which have special needs, and I honestly dont have time to sift though it all, I mean no offence when I ask this, but will the plan have everything laid out pretty clear, so that I may just print it out and be able to hang it on my fridge or something?

question 2- With the diet and "Meal plan" does this include shopping list of things that are good to eat? With all my boys individual needs, i think it will be extremely hard to "Count carbs" and all of those things that ive read so far.

question 3- because DH is 110% on board with swaying, will food ideas/suppliments and all of that be included for him as well? We are trying to do everything possible, we just want to start the diet now.

question 4- how to i access the "coaching"? and is that where i can personal message about questions I have?

we are excited to figure all this out and ttc our dream princess!
    thanks!
    2011 2012 2013 2014 2016 2017 2018 DREAMING PINK

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want to purchase a plan...but curious how long the process takes??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4boysdreamingpinkkk View Post
    I think I posted my first post in the wrong forum- and i just posted this and it got deleted? But i am not social medica/forum savy, and i am so confused. here is my origional post:

Hi there-
    so my DH and i have spent the last 4 hours trying to understand this forum, and it is so confusing! I feel very overwhelmed. I did buy the personalized plan, and I know I need to wait to recieve it for more to make sense, But we are just so lost!

We have 4 boys- 3 of which have special needs, and I honestly dont have time to sift though it all, I mean no offence when I ask this, but will the plan have everything laid out pretty clear, so that I may just print it out and be able to hang it on my fridge or something?

question 2- With the diet and "Meal plan" does this include shopping list of things that are good to eat? With all my boys individual needs, i think it will be extremely hard to "Count carbs" and all of those things that ive read so far.

question 3- because DH is 110% on board with swaying, will food ideas/suppliments and all of that be included for him as well? We are trying to do everything possible, we just want to start the diet now.

question 4- how to i access the "coaching"? and is that where i can personal message about questions I have?

we are excited to figure all this out and ttc our dream princess!
    thanks!
    I don't think it got deleted, I just replied to it in another spot.

To find your old posts more easily, go to the top of the page where there's a bar at the top. It says "Home, the Forums, Blogs, and then there's a clickable spot called "My Posts". Click "My posts" and it will give you some options - my threads and my posts. "My threads" will take you to threads you actually started, "my posts" will take you to posts where you replied to someone else's thread. Then you'll be able to go back and find the stuff you posted on. You can also click on your own user name and it will give you options to read your own posts (or other people's names and you can read their posts as well!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leos.mema View Post
    I really want to purchase a plan...but curious how long the process takes??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It usually takes 7-10 days but I've had a slow couple weeks and can get a plan back to you very quickly if you need me to.

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast