Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by APPLE4 View Post
    Hi

I just wanted to check that you had received my form for the custom sway. Each time I log on it flashes up that I need to fill it out so I just wanted to double check. Thanks.
    Yes I have it Apple! Thanks for checking!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi andrea! Just follow this link https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and you'd want a Custom plan. Some of the options are for just the plan, others have more bells and whistles attached - but the main thing is the Custom plan. That's the one I'll make for you personally and it comes with the coaching forum!
    Perfect sounds good. I am just wondering once I purchase plan, is it custom created for me personally? And how long would I need to be on it before ttc? I am leaning towards the custom plan, when could
    I have it done by? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi andrea! Just follow this link https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and you'd want a Custom plan. Some of the options are for just the plan, others have more bells and whistles attached - but the main thing is the Custom plan. That's the one I'll make for you personally and it comes with the coaching forum!
    Sorry I am a little confused how to use the site.. I just paid for my custom plan.where do I access my questionnaire to answer the questions?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by andreav101 View Post
    Perfect sounds good. I am just wondering once I purchase plan, is it custom created for me personally? And how long would I need to be on it before ttc? I am leaning towards the custom plan, when could
    I have it done by? Thanks

Yes I'll make you a plan personally! If you're in a huge hurry I can try to jockey some stuff around and have it done ASAP.

I have your questionnaires so I'm assuming you found them!

5. Likes andreav101 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'll make you a plan personally! If you're in a huge hurry I can try to jockey some stuff around and have it done ASAP.

I have your questionnaires so I'm assuming you found them!
    Hey! Thanks I just seen this now. For some reason I don’t get notifications ?! How many Days approx until you expect my plan to be complete? Any way you could send me some basic “to do’s” to get a head start on things as I am aiming for a soknish time frame! Much appreciated

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Thanks I just seen this now. For some reason I don’t get notifications ?! How many Days approx until you expect my plan to be complete? Any way you could send me some basic “to do’s” to get a head start on things as I am aiming for a soknish time frame! Much appreciated

Soonish^^ ah sorry!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The whole site is full of basic to dos! I'm sure you'd rather just get your plan than have me spend time doing that and then making your plan later. I'll get your plan to you as soon as I can, I'll try to finish it today.

The easiest way I have found to track my posts is to go to the top of the page and you'll see a navigation bar, it says "Home, Forums, Blogs, etc" and there's one marked My Posts. If you go into My Posts it will show all your posts - both those you've started and those you have finished.

9. Thanks andreav101 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The whole site is full of basic to dos! I'm sure you'd rather just get your plan than have me spend time doing that and then making your plan later. I'll get your plan to you as soon as I can, I'll try to finish it today.

The easiest way I have found to track my posts is to go to the top of the page and you'll see a navigation bar, it says "Home, Forums, Blogs, etc" and there's one marked My Posts. If you go into My Posts it will show all your posts - both those you've started and those you have finished.
    Great will do, yes I’ve been finding lots of info already and have already been adding more meat to diet and trying to cut out almond milk which I had no idea could be a factor! Could you please send me a message on here to let me know when it’s complete since and I’ll look for it. Thanks so much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will and if you message me your email address (just click my user name and then you can send me a private message that way) I'll send you the original when I send it to tech support. AFter I finish it, I send it to them and they make it all fancy, but the original version has all the exact same stuff in it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi

Not chasing! Just wondering how much longer my plan will take? I am finding it really hard going it alone. I have never counted calories & have questions! Maybe it will be a bit clearer when I get a plan. Thanks

Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast