Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe a bit of a weird question here, but when i buy a plan, how will this show in my bank account? I don't want my DH to be overwhelmed by this ( if he will see it and understands wat GD is) I haven't told him yet, i want to do that myself, you may understand ; )

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmother View Post
    Maybe a bit of a weird question here, but when i buy a plan, how will this show in my bank account? I don't want my DH to be overwhelmed by this ( if he will see it and understands wat GD is) I haven't told him yet, i want to do that myself, you may understand ; )
    It's a great question. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone purchased a sway plan that they wanted to use that next month (4 weeks away) or is that cutting it too close? I have an idea of what I want my plan to look like for next month but would not mind buying the custom plan so that I can just follow it and not continue to research and question if I am doing too much/too little. Would you recommend this? I have already started the diet.

Thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Settastone View Post
    Has anyone purchased a sway plan that they wanted to use that next month (4 weeks away) or is that cutting it too close? I have an idea of what I want my plan to look like for next month but would not mind buying the custom plan so that I can just follow it and not continue to research and question if I am doing too much/too little. Would you recommend this? I have already started the diet.

Thanks!
    Yes, they have. It gives you a plan to cross-check AND it gives you private access to atomic sagebrush and with that you may post questions in a private forum and get a priority response during your sway!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks nuthinbutpink!

I just purchased my plan

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Settastone View Post
    Thanks nuthinbutpink!

I just purchased my plan
    OK. Do you see the link(forum that appeared in this area) that says ACCESS TO ....? Click on that and fill out the two questionnaires as soon as you can so we can get started! Thanks!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see it, I will get it done ASAP.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    It's a great question. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY
    Ok.. Thanks for answering! I guess no custom plan for me : (

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because of DREAMBABY?? It could be anything. That's why we made it say that instead of the actual website name. Guess we can't make it work for everyone. Dreambaby could be clothing, food, etc. Anything you want. What do you want it to say?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right, it can be anything concerning baby's : )

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast