Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

have a question about the Custom Sway Plans? Ask here!!!

If you're wondering about any aspect of the Custom Plans, please feel free to ask!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey atomic.. i understand you probably have 101 things to do right now, wanted to ask how long my plan would take.. im just raring to start lol i also wanted to ask will you tell us which supps are advisable im aware fish oil supps and primrose are a big hit.. x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I'm nearly done with yours afy - just doublechecking some stuff and will send to be posted within the next 1/2 hour or so.

supps are included both EPO and fish oil for you!!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 3rd, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic,
    Thinking of trying in May. 3 boys, my last chance at a girl. Can you include biorythems and moon in a plan? Also custom towards/against things that didn't work in my previous sway? Thanks!

5. Likes Lynn0382 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't include the moon and biorhythms in the plan but there are people in the forums who can help you do that.

I absolutely can customize your plan to include anything you think didn't work for you before, and I will also help you figure out if the things you think didn't work for you were really swaying the opposite direction or if you just had bad luck.

People think they need to do the opposite of what they did in their failed sways, but even perfect sways can fail just from bad luck and you might have better luck the second go-round.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I decided I want to purchase the Sway plan mainly because I'm a person that is highly stressed and stresses easily. I feel it would be best to buy the plan, it would take lot of my shoulders. I already have anxiety every day and I haven't even started.

I know that your supposed buy it 6 months ahead of time but we moved up our ttc date from October to this July. I will be fasting all that month so I think it would be a great month to ttc a girl.
    My question is: Is it too late since I it's now barely 5 months away?

I want to have the best results possible.

I must say I'm a kitchen sink swayer. I'm desperate to have a girl join our family. I've wanted a girl since my first. Yes I know swaying is not 100% and I know I will love my baby no matter the gender. BUT I REALLY WANT TO UP MY CHANCES I was even considering clomid but since I don't need it I really want to try naturally.
    I trolled IG and was convinced about the calcium since I'm ANTIMILK since I was little haha (just not my taste preference) The only dairy product I eat is cheese. No yogurt, no milk. Love salt and bananas. But since I came here I've become overwhelmed with information.
    Last edited by inshaallahxx; February 12th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all I'm really sorry because my MIL had emergency surgery this last week and I have had hardly any time to do questions - I keep seeing your questions coming in and have not had a chance to answer them!

Whatever is swaying, it's probably not the calcium because there are tons of us who had tons of calcium with our boys! I got my girl with barely any calcium (and a lot of salt too) after eating dairy all the time with my boys, and even a failed IG sway where I was taking tons of calcium and limiting salt.

5 months is PLENTY of time to do a sway plan! We have people who buy them even 2 weeks before TTC.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope she is doing better. I will pray for her health.

Thank you. I will be probably purchasing it today or tomorrow. I look forward to the private forum.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I paid for my personalised plan today, was wondering if I need to give any information before I get my plan? Also, wanted to know how long will it take for me to get my plan?

Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by S4724 View Post
    Hi Atomic, I paid for my personalised plan today, was wondering if I need to give any information before I get my plan? Also, wanted to know how long will it take for me to get my plan?

Thanks.
    thank you! Once your payment goes through, you will be able to access a couple of questionnaires, and if you fill them out, then I'll have the info I need to be able to design a personalized plan for you. It takes me 7-10 days to do the plan (almost always 7)

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast