Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Custom Sway Plan FAQ

Hi!

What IS a GenderDreaming Custom Sway Plan?

The Custom Sway Plan is a plan designed for you by atomic sagebrush. She takes into account your ages, body type, fertility, lifestyle, preferred sway tactics, etc. and researches thoroughly any health issues you have and medications you may be on, and then designs a plan accordingly.

The TTC pink plans are on average 17 pages long, and the TTC boy plans are on average 18 pages long. They are for both DH and DW. They cover supps (with dosage) and various beverages; diet tips, blood sugar, and weight loss/gain guidance; exercise and other lifestyle advice; techniques to control CM and pH; lowering and raising sperm count; frequency and when to DTD; and then a schedule that tells you when to do everything you need to do.

In addition to the plan itself, you get access to your own private forum for 6 months where atomic acts as your personal sway coach and answers every question you have. Your questions are answered first and atomic tries to answer q's in the private forums 2-3 times a day, so you typically never have to go more than 24 hours without an answer.

So I get a bunch of secret insider info, right?

No, all the sway info is exactly the same as is available elsewhere on the site. We at GenderDreaming are committed to keeping sway info free to all and that will always stay the same. The only thing that is restricted (to Dream Members) is the LE/HE Diet info, and that is only because there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there who sell sway diets for hundreds of dollars and atomic doesn't want to make their jobs any easier.

Do I get a customized diet with that?

You get access to a 5-day sample diet and then as a part of the coaching, atomic helps you plan out your diet using foods that you like and are familiar with that are easily available in your neck of the woods. If you don't know much about nutrition, don't panic, you don’t need to. And if over time you start getting sick of some foods you were eating, you have the flexibility to change it up at any time and atomic is always available to go over your foods and diet to see if it's appropriate for you.

You also get a downloadable and printable version of the HE/LE Diet and shopping list for pink/blue.

Do I get Dream Membership?

Dream Membership is separate from the Custom Sway Plans. If you don't want to purchase a Dream Membership, that's ok, atomic has access to all the DM info, of course, and you get atomic as your sway coach. The Dream Membership is nice though because you can chat privately with your fellow swayers secure in the knowledge that friends and relatives can't see your posts.

Do I get my money back if I get an opposite?

We don't offer that option. The money is for atomic's time and effort, not a guarantee of gender in any way. Swaying is not a sure thing and opposites are always possible with even the best of sways.

Well if I don't get all those things and all the info is free anyway, why should I bother getting a sway plan at all?

Not everyone has time to do all the research required to make their own plan. The Custom Sway Plans are ideal for working moms or anyone who is busy or not interested in doing a lot of research into swaying.

Also, if you're not a detail-oriented person and the idea of spending hours reading and planning a sway feels scary or overwhelming to you...or for you boy moms out there, if you ARE detail-oriented person and are worried that getting too swaycessed will cause your T levels to skyrocket...in either case a Custom Plan may be right for you.

Aside from that, the Custom Sway Plans and the Dream Memberships help to keep the site going and allows atomic sagebrush to help people with swaying as a job rather than working outside the home. (Thank you!! )

How long does it take and how will I get it?

The plans take about a week to finish, give or take a day or two. (Note from atomic - Believe it or not, my children's sleep habits are the main consideration because I like to be able to really focus on the plans when I do them. If you wonder why I'm answering questions and not doing your plan, it's because my children are awake and I want to give your plan my full concentration.)

If you need a plan right away for some reason, let atomic know and she can adjust her schedule accordingly. She will also answer any questions you have right away as soon as you buy the plan - you don't need to wait for your plan.

After you purchase your plan you will have access to a couple of questionnaires. The info you supply will help atomic first with your sway plan, then in an ongoing fashion over the next 6 months while she helps with your sway.

You will get your plan in your own private forum. You can post your questions in that forum or send to atomic via PM. Keeping your questions in your forum can be handy for both you and atomic to have access to all your info under one "roof" so to speak, but whatever is convenient for you is fine!

Can other people see my private forum?

The forums are totally private, only you, atomic, and nuthinbutpink (she handles the technical issues with the site and doesn't answer sway questions) can see them.

What happens after 6 months?

After 6 months, your private forum goes away if you don't need it any more (we save the data in case you do want to renew in the future). Atomic's goal is to have all swayers pg within 6 months anyway. You are always welcome to renew your plan if you like!!

Also, if your circumstances change and you need a new plan, as long as your forum is active, atomic will redesign your plan free of charge.

How far in advance of my sway should I purchase my plan?

For the average person, it typically takes about 3 months of planning and 3 months of swaying, which is how the 6 month figure was calculated.

Some people are thinking of swaying some time in advance and want to know when to purchase a plan. That is really up to you. If it gives you some peace of mind to have a plan in hand a long time in advance, then it makes sense to buy a plan even if you're not going to sway for a year - you can get all the details ironed out with atomic and even work out your diet, then wait until you're ready.

Also, if you have free time at present and expect to be busy in the future, it can be a good idea to have your plan and get all your q's answered while you have time to focus on swaying. We have had students buy plans while on break from classes and pregnant ladies buy plans before their new babies came.

And if your circumstances change, as long as your forum is active (or you renew when you're ready to sway) atomic will redesign your plan free of charge.

Wait a minute, I just came from IG and everything in my plan is DIFFERENT!?! What gives?

A few people have had the expectation that the info on this site and IG will be identical. We have a different take on a lot of things and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html. That having been said, atomic is also well versed in the IG-style sway and was actually forum mod on IG for a while, so if you would prefer to include any/all IG "factors" in your sway, please just let her know and she can include those in your plan. She will probably make you read the other side of the story, but at the end of it all, it's YOUR sway and we're like Burger King - you can have it your way! (as long as it's safe, that is.)

The GenderDreaming info all hangs together logically, even though it does contradict that given on other sites at times. The goal of GenderDreaming swaying, including our Custom Sway Plans, is a safe, sane, science-based, and effective sway that you and your husband will actually be HAPPY doing. If at any point there is EVER anything in your sway that is confusing or seems to contradict any info you've read somewhere else, please just ask. Questions are always welcome and there is a reason for everything we recommend on this site.

Thanks so much for considering purchasing a sway plan!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; September 30th, 2014 at 11:36 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So dh and I have officially picked the end of the year to start ttc. I will stop b/c after my November af, I am really excited and I plan to buy the plan august 1st and start supplements by august 15th. I won't start the diet then because I can only afford to/comfortable with losing about 15lbs (I read the weight thing somewhere on this forum) I am not one that can take notes and plan like that, especially not on something like this when it differs for very woman plus I am stressing already just taking down the information lol. A few questions, do you have a special price for the plan and the diet if I buy them together? Also is this a good time frame? TIA!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI! Just wanted to let you know I answered this in a different thread.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you purchase a customized plan? Thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I have pcos and my cycles are very irregular. Can you still help me? We want to sway for a girl. I have two boys and have had no issue getting pregnant with them.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! We have worked with many PCOS women. It is very common. You do need the Personalized plan though.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmafair View Post
    Hi! I have pcos and my cycles are very irregular. Can you still help me? We want to sway for a girl. I have two boys and have had no issue getting pregnant with them.
    Emma I already have your questionnaires but for others wondering this, we have huge success with PCOS swayers for pink! I do Custom Plans for them most of all.

10. Likes Emmafair liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do I get my plan?? I just purchased a plan today

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Katrina, it will take me about 7-10 days to do your plan and then you'll receive a PM with a link to it. This will be your coaching forum and I'll work with you one on one in that thread to answer all your questions and help you however I can.

I do have your questionnaire and will get to work as quick as I can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast