Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Coaching Service FAQ

Hi!

What IS the GenderDreaming Coaching Service?

The GenderDreaming Coaching Service comes with a Custom Sway Plan http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have...-plan-faq.html. We are adding an option where you can buy a coaching forum separately as well with a Ready Made Sway Plan. The Coaching Service means you get your own private forum where atomic is available to answer all your questions and offer encouragement daily every step of the way.

Your questions are answered first and atomic tries to answer q's in the private forums 2-3 times a day, so you typically never have to go more than 24 hours without an answer.

The number of questions on the GenderDreaming site has been rapidly increasing and it has become impossible for atomic to answer all the questions in the free section daily any more (altho she does still try, it can take more than a week for a response in the free forums at times). The Coaching Service ensures you will get a reply in your own private forum from atomic typically within 12-24 hours, 48 on rare occasions.

So if I buy this Coaching Service, I get a bunch of secret insider info, right?

No, all the sway info is exactly the same as is available elsewhere on the site. We at GenderDreaming are committed to keeping sway info free to all and that will always stay the same.

That having been said, with the Coaching Service, you do have access to the newest and best ideas about swaying via atomic – if a sway tactic doesn’t seem to be working out, or if a new tactic becomes available, you will hear about it sooner rather than later. Atomic also shares info available only to Dream Members with you whether you are a Dream Member or not.

Do I get a customized diet with that?

We don't do custom diets. Atomic helps YOU with your own diet on an ongoing basis via the Coaching Service. Making up diet plans is very time consuming and we would have to charge an exorbitant amount of money and be very limited in the number of people we could help in order to do that.

Also, since there are people here from across the world and every individual has their own likes and dislikes anyway, it would be difficult to the point of impossible to make designer diets for people who don't even have the same foods available to them that atomic does. Even in different parts of the US, food choices vary dramatically and there just isn’t any feasible way to come up with 196 diets and shopping lists for all the different countries on the face of the globe.

The solution that we use is for each person WITH ATOMIC’S HELP to work on their own diet using LE/HE principles. That's what the private coaching forums are meant for – the day in, day out, nitty-gritty work of swaying. We can put our heads together and come up with something that will work for you, and if you get sick of it and want something different, we can do that too. It’s WAY better than being sent off with a limited and unchanging, one-size-fits-all diet plan.

Additionally, atomic feels that prepackaged diet plans are next to useless for busy moms because it takes tons of shopping and planning and you have to eat things you don't even like or want anyway (she’s tried to follow them herself a few times!!). When you try to follow one, it costs a LOT of money to buy the foods on the diet, and it’s difficult to keep it all straight (was I supposed to cook that quinoa tonight? WTH IS quinoa and how do you cook it anyway? oh crap, the broccoli I was supposed to cook with the quinoa got moldy, now what??).

It’s much better to try to fit LE/HE Diet principles into your preferred diet with things you’re already familiar with and like, than to be sent off without support, with a diet planned by someone who doesn’t even live in the same country as you.

But I have special health issues and I NEED a customized diet! I don’t know what to eat??

The sample diet that came with my sway plan is useless to me due to my health issues.

That is one of the biggest benefits of the Coaching Service – atomic is at your beck and call to answer any questions regarding diet that you have, daily, and for the next 6 months (longer if you renew). It’s actually much better than being sent off with 14 days of meals that may not even work for you.

The sample diet is meant as just that - a sample of what an LE or HE Diet might look like. It's meant for illustrative purposes only and is not going to be right for every person in every situation.

There are foods on the shopping list that are not available in my country.

Yep. True. Atomic is limited by the foods that are available to her when constructing the shopping list. The shopping list is meant as a helpful tool, it’s not going to contain every food in every country that will work on LE or HE Diet. That is ok. Crackers are crackers, yogurt is yogurt, cereal is cereal, and so on. There are no magic bullets or magic foods that make you have a baby of a particular gender anyway. Part of the purpose of the Coaching Service is that atomic will help YOU with foods that you like and are familiar with, that will work on LE or HE Diet. If you are wondering if a particular food is ok on LE Diet or HE Diet, just ask and atomic will find out!

Is there a limit on the number of questions? Am I asking too many questions?

There is no limit on the number of questions. Some people ask a lot, some hardly any. There are people with 100 pages of questions and people with one.

Sometimes people will ask very long questions with lots of little questions in one post. This is totally fine, but sometimes it does take atomic a bit longer to get back to you on these types of questions, than it does to reply to a short question.

How long does it take to get an answer from the Coaching Service?

Atomic tries to answer all the questions at least once a day and often 2-3 times or even more if someone has an urgent crisis situation. If you ever go more than 48 hours without a response, something went wrong and you should bump your post. There are occasions where atomic starts to answer a post and then gets interrupted before finishing it due to child-based emergencies, and then the post quickly gets buried, so PLEASE feel free to bump your post.

Should I ask questions via PM or in my Coaching Forum?

You will get your own private forum. You should post your questions in that forum. Keeping your questions in your forum can be handy for both you and atomic to have access to all your info under one "roof" so to speak and it’s easier for atomic if you post questions in your personal forum so she can go back and look over what you’ve already discussed, but whatever is convenient for you is fine!

Private messages are NEVER the best way to get in contact with atomic. It is best to reserve them for technical issues and people who are having very personal private issues who don't have Coaching Forums.

Can other people see my private forum?

The Coaching Forums are totally private, only you, atomic, and nuthinbutpink (she handles the technical issues with the site and doesn't answer sway questions or read the private forums) can see them.

What happens after 6 months?

After 6 months, your Coaching Forum goes away if you don't need it any more (we save the data in case you do want to renew in the future). Atomic's goal is to have all swayers pregnant within 6 months anyway. You are always welcome to renew your Coaching Service if you like!!

How far in advance of my sway should I purchase the Coaching Service?

For the average person, it typically takes about 3 months of planning and 3 months of swaying, which is how the 6 month figure was calculated. You can renew your private forum and extend the Coaching Service indefinitely.

Some people are thinking of swaying some time in advance and want to know when to purchase coaching. That is really up to you. If it gives you some peace of mind to have a coach a long time in advance, then it makes sense to buy the service even if you're not going to sway for a year - you can get all the details ironed out with atomic and even work out your diet, then wait until you're ready to sway and renew your private forum at that point - or not if you don't think you'll need it. Also, if you have free time at present and expect to be busy in the future, it can be a good idea to get all your q's answered while you have time to focus on swaying. We have had students buy coaching while on break from classes and pregnant ladies buy plans before their new babies came.

Do I get my money back if I get an opposite?

We don't offer money back for the Coaching Service. The money is for atomic's time and effort, not a guarantee of gender in any way. Swaying is not a sure thing and opposites are always possible with even the best of sways.

Well if I don't get a customized diet, I don’t get my money back, and all the info is free anyway, why should I bother?

Not everyone has time to do all the research required to make their own plan. The Coaching Service is ideal for working moms or anyone who is busy or not interested in doing a lot of research into swaying. It's also great if you need some extra moral and emotional support in a private setting that is just you and atomic without anyone else being able to read our discussions. And if you're a blue swayer who is not a detail-oriented person and the idea of spending hours reading and planning a sway feels scary or overwhelming to you...or for pink swayers, if you ARE detail-oriented person and are worried that getting too swaycessed will undermine your sway...in either case the Coaching Service may be right for you.

Aside from that, the money goes to helping to keep the site going and allows atomic sagebrush to help people with swaying as a job rather than working outside the home. (Thank you!! )

What happens once I get pregnant?

You are still totally welcome to continue asking whatever questions you have regarding pregnancy symptoms, weaning off supps, resuming a normal diet and so on in your Coaching Forum. Your support doesn’t end once you get a BFP. It’s not limited strictly to swaying topics, either. Atomic has had 5 children herself and so knows quite a bit about pregnancy in general and is happy to help in any way she can.

Should I post a sway?

YES!! Please do. Some people have been concerned about posting their sways in the Add Your Sway forum, thinking that the info is private but atomic wants everyone to post their sway. Obviously, we would prefer that you don’t share your plan itself if you bought one in addition to the Coaching Service, but we want to have as many sways available for statistical reasons as is possible. Whether your sway worked or it didn’t, PLEASE post your sway – this data is invaluable to other swayers. THANK YOU!

What if I didn’t get pregnant in 6 months’ time?

I had a miscarriage and am still swaying and my forum expired.

You can renew the Coaching Service OR post in the free forums, letting atomic know you were a Coaching Service Swayer and she will continue to help you! Everyone is helped in the free forums regardless of ability to pay - it may take a day or two longer to get to your question but atomic does answer all questions posted. Since people have very similar user names, it’s impossible for atomic to keep everyone totally straight, so a reminder of who you are and your unique circumstances, is always welcome!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 9th, 2017 at 12:44 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw the request for testimonials, and wanted to tell anyone who is thinking about purchasing a custom sway plan that I have one, and truly believe it is well worth the $$....even if you kind of know how you want to sway, I think the reassurance and answers to all the questions that arise as you go along makes the service invaluable.

The value for money (in my opinion) is not just in the sway plan itself... but all the quick and thorough answers atomic gives me on a daily basis, and the fact that your forum is "private" is a bonus too (for anyone who is a bit guarded about all their ttc tmi questions in particular!)

I am so grateful to atomic for her continued support and quick answers to all my questions....I am not even pg yet (only actively starting to ttc this month, after buying plan in Feb), but already I think its the best money I have ever spent, thank you atomic :

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a custom plan back in August 2012, even though I knew we wouldn't be TTC until April 2013. IMO, the coaching service is definitely the best part of the plan! I am too much of a planner to not do my own extensive research, so I really could have written up a plan myself, but the one-on-one attention from Atomic was worth every penny I paid, and that's with paying more for an extra six months of support since I bought so far in advance!

I had a lot of questions throughout the whole process and Atomic always answered them patiently and thoroughly within about a day. I ended up tweaking my plan quite a bit at the last minute, and I was so grateful for Atomic's input. I might have ended up trashing my sway altogether if I hadn't had her to bounce ideas off of and reassure me.

We ended up getting pregnant our very first cycle trying and, although it was nothing like I thought it would be, I'm very confident in our sway. I know that if we do have an opposite, I did what I could with what I had, I will love him with all my heart, and Atomic will me here for me when we eventually TTC #4!
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I posted in the wrong spot before so here I go again.
    Atomic's coaching has been the best part of the swaying plan. Each cycle for me can be so different, so it is very reasuring having someone that i can call upon with all the knowledge i need to answer my many many questions. It makes the whole swaying process much less stressful. Very important when swaying pink!
    I highly recommend the coaching service. And so reasonably priced.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello,

i'd totally reccomend a custom sway mainly cause i felt less guilty about asking ten billion stupid questions espechally as my sway lasted about 10 months in all! wish i'd bought the custom sway earlier! it was otally worth the money

i may even be after another one at some point soon..........
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would also like to give a strong recommendation for the custom sway plan. Atomic truly takes her knowledge of swaying and based on the questionnaire you fill out, she makes the best possible plan just for *YOU.* It takes the stress and guesswork out of swaying. If a question pops into your head, you just type it in your special atomic thread and she gives you her advice. You don't have to stress and wonder if you have the right answer to your questions.

Atomic truly did "write the book" so to speak on swaying, and her methodology has already proven much more successful than the "other site." It just makes sense to follow the best advice that comes straight from the source. If you're serious about swaying as your method of getting your DG, you should buy a plan. I honestly don't even think it was all that expensive considering everything you get with it, and it's waaaaay cheaper than going HT. My only regret is that I wasn't able to buy the 21 day meal plan Atomic is offering now to correspond with my sway as it wasn't available back then. If I were to do it all over again, I'd buy a custom plan about 4 months or so before my attempt and buy the 21 day meal plan and use both of them together.

I still feel pretty good overall and am actually *gasp* starting to think that maybe my sway actually worked! Granted, I don't know if my sway worked yet or not, but I truly don't believe I would have had a snowball's chance at conceiving a girl had it not been for me buying and using the custom plan. As it is now, my husband swears this baby is a girl and I pray he's right. We're going for an early scan on May 24th so fingers and toes crossed that I'll be another success story for the custom sway plan and I'll be making a hair appointment to donate my hair to charity as a "thank you" to the universe at large for making my biggest dream come true.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So dh and I have officially picked the end of the year to start ttc. I will stop b/c after my November af, I am really excited and I plan to buy the plan august 1st and start supplements by august 15th. I won't start the diet then because I can only afford to/comfortable with losing about 15lbs (I read the weight thing somewhere on this forum) I am not one that can take notes and plan like that, especially not on something like this when it differs for very woman plus I am stressing already just taking down the information lol. A few questions, do you have a special price for the plan and the diet if I buy them together? Also is this a good time frame? TIA!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI! Just wanted to let you know I answered this in a different thread.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I have a daughter 13 months old and would like to try for a boy from November this year.I work and keep busy so no time to research..I can see great reviews for your custom sway service can you tell me when should i buy one?thanks in advance

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whenever it's helpful to you! The coaching service runs 6 months but can be renewed indefinitely. Most people tend to do 3 months of planning, then 3 months of TTC, but that's just a ballpark figure. I have people buy a plan right before and people who have bought plans months and years in advance - it's all about what works for you, I will make your plan according to what your needs and wishes are.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast