Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do I purchase?

Hey, I've been thinking about purchasing a sway plan but I'm now confused as to what I should buy since the website has changed. Do I purchase the 21 day meal plan and standard sway plan boy bundle or do I purchase the personalized sway plan & coaching service, as well as guide to using opks bundle? What is the difference between the standard sway plan and personalized plan?

Hope I'm not sounding to confusing lol

Thanks in advance

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have been implementing some options on the main genderdreaming.com site that has a bundle for $99 that includes a Standard Swaying Plan and 21-day meal plan. We of course have a framework that we use to tailor each Personalized Plan. We have decided to offer an instantly downloadable "Standard" Swaying Plan that is designed to be used for those without special circumstances.

What we have found is that many people that purchase the Personalized service are breast feeding, need clomid, have PCOS, are on certain medications, etc. and they need help knowing what is safe and what they can and cannot do to sway.

Many people have zero special circumstances, don't need of want coaching and just want a comprehensive plan to follow AND you may download it immediately-,there is no waiting. With the new site launch, we decided to offer the $99 bundle there that included the 21-day meal plan.

So, it's up to each person as to what works for you. Some people find a ton of value in the coaching piece. Some people purchase a plan and never post at all. Now, you have options.

Here is the link to the Hone Page new eStore- http://www.genderdreaming.com/products-page/
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response. I have just created a paypal account and it will take 3-5 days to activate. Will the 99$ standard sway plan bundle still be available?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry -- two last questions, I promise! Once we purchase the bundle we immediately get the option to download the pages to our computer, am I correct? Does anything get mailed to our homes?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing is mailed. You download PDF files.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great. Looking forward to purchasing. Thanks so much for your help!