Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Standard plan vs personalized plan?

I am a mother of only girls, wanting to try a boy the end of next year. due to tons of information on internet, I want to get prepared earlier.

I heard the personalized plan only last for 6 months, so if I want to try next year, should I buy the standard one first and buy the personalized one later next year?or should I buy the personalized one now then update next year?

What is the major difference between the two plans?

My situation will be changing as now I am still breastfeeding and just starting to muscle training, so I am not sure whether the plan that I buy now will be suitable for next year use.

I am from Asia and have been in Australia for several years. I can stick on general australian food but I still eat lots of Asian food. Is this going to affect on the diet parts of the plan? My friend told me Asian food especially rice noodle create better chance to have girls. I am not sure whether this is true or not, but I conceived my second girl right after I travelled a noodle town in Asia so I was eating rice noodles everyday for about three weeks.

I am also having a high risk of diabetes so is that going to be bad if I try the HE food for too long? Is that the longer I try, the better chance i will have on sway?

Sorry for so many questions!
    Last edited by mddedf; August 22nd, 2014 at 09:03 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! The coaching service lasts for 6 months but you can download and print off your plan and keep it forever. You can also renew the plan for a small fee.

The personalized plans are much better because they're tailored for you and you get the coaching WITH that. You let me know what your plans are now and in the future and I take all that into consideration when I make the plans. The standard plan is just for people who don't want to hang around on the forums or ask questions, they just want something fast and don't need the coaching.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ