Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alternate diet??

Hi,

I am new here and just received my plan a few days ago. I have been thumbing through it. Atomic it states that I would probably do better on an alternate plan? Not sure what is meant by that so,where do I find this plan? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean the PCOS version of the LE for swaying pink?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure she did not say. She gave me the LE diet in my plan but stated she thought I would do better on an alternate plan.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is probably what she meant. Do you hsve sny PCOS symptoms or difficulty losing extra weight?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I do not have PCOS. But I need to lose some weight to get to my ideal weight. Stress eating and sitting a lot no exercises time. But I'm on day 3 of working out etc and lost 5 pounds so I'm not sure why she would suggest. I just want to make sure I'm doing what she intended for me. I'm looking over that diet too and I hopefully will hear from Atomic soon.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sowothy- please post this question as a reply to WHERE YOUR PLAN IS LOCATED. If you click on the PM I sent you with the link to your plan, there is a reply box just like this one where you should post all questions like this so she can respond. If you recommended an alternate diet, she will provide one. She may have forgotten to include it so please ask there so she will be sure to see it!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answer the posts in the Custom Forum every day but it sometimes takes me a couple days to reply in this forum. So yes please post questions in the thread where your plan is posted.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did after here, sorry.

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no worries! It's at the top of every sway plan but I think I'll have to start writing it in larger letters because a lot of people seem to miss it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ