Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Purchased plan but not sure what to do next!

Hi

I purchased the personalised plan but don’t know how to access it! Please help! Thank you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic
    I tried purchasing your complete sway plan package for blue. Pay pal is not functioning. Could you please help. As I wanted to purchase your plan.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AMG View Post
    Hi Atomic
    I tried purchasing your complete sway plan package for blue. Pay pal is not functioning. Could you please help. As I wanted to purchase your plan.
    I'm not sure what you mean about PayPal. We are not aware of any issues. Can you please message me with specifics? Thank you
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean to say the payment service, I entered all the payment details but at the end it says the site is not working right now.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean to say the payment service, I entered all the payment details but at the end it says the site is not working right now.
    Hmm, if you use this link to purchase- https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php, it works fine just now for me. I need to get exact steps from you so I can see why you are having issues but I am not able to duplicate it on my end.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I tried entering my card details and this time it throws me an error as 'cannot add your card. Please try again after some time'

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there any alternate way out?? Badly in need of this sway plan..

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I tried entering my card details and this time it throws me an error as 'cannot add your card. Please try again after some time'
    That is a paypal issue. I am not sure if it is the type of card....you can call them. They are very responsive on the phone and an actual person answers when you call. As far as we can tell, the actual connection to paypal is up and we have received other payments today and just tried one ourselves to be sure and it went through. If you are getting that message while on Paypal's site, it sounds like something maybe with the type of card but you would need to call them to find out what. I am sorry about the hassle. Paypal is a secure means of payment. They are simply a processing agent for us to keep your info secure.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Found this from their site-

I am getting an error when I try to link my credit or debit card. Why?

If you've tried to link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account, but received an error message, it may be because:

The billing address you've entered for your PayPal account is different than the one on your card statement.
    What to do: Check your card statement to ensure both addresses match. If you are sure you've entered the information correctly, please call the card company to find out what they have on file. Sometimes, after a recent move, the information may take longer to be updated.
    A card can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.
    What to do: If you already have a card linked, remove this card from your account, then link the new one.
    Your card company did not accept the $1.00 authorization sent by PayPal when you attempted to add the card.
    What to do: Call your card company to find out why they are rejecting the authorization from PayPal. After they resolve the issue, try adding your card again.
    You linked your card to your PayPal account, but entered the card security code (CSC) incorrectly 3 times.
    What to do: Call us. We can help you finish linking your card. We may ask you to provide some additional information.
    You have 8 linked cards on your account.
    What to do: Remove at least one credit card from your account. You can only have 8 linked cards on your account at once.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi There, thanks a lot .. the issue is resolved now.. I was successful in purchasing the complete package sway blue.. can you please help on the next steps on where will I get all the details? ... One more major thing.. I m from India , so will need a personalised plan keeping in mind the conditions here. Thanks a lot for your help.. appreciate the work you are into..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast