Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's called Ribes nigrum, and I feel like total shit if I don't take it. she had also put me on a prenatal vitamin, but the other vitamins in it plus cutting out all sugar really made a difference in how I felt.
    I've been eating more junk to try and get some calories because I was losing a lot of weight and only getting about 1000 calories max before I was out of fat and protein.
    But the sugar has to go, i feel so gross like I can hardly make it through a day of work.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was also going to ask about Juice plus. I found I felt much better taking that, but it's basically capsules of fruit and veggies so ....thoughts?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok I meant the fertility supplement your husband was on.

If the blackcurrant supp makes you feel better, take it. Better than prenatals that is for sure.

Question, did you wean off your supplements slowly or just drop them?? Sometimes when you come off vitamins too quickly you can give yourself a functional nutrient deficiency (evne if you're eating enough nutrients) till your body adjusts.

I think your problem is the excess sugar. We have better results with the sugar free version of the LE Diet I linked you to anyway (on prev. page). Eating tons of sugar is not what the LE Diet is meant to be about and we need to find ways for you to slow down weight loss without going on the "gummy worm diet".

If you tell me what you were eating when you were getting only 1000 calories and then going over on fat and protein I can tell you what to change. Generally this happens when someone has a fundamental misunderstanding of LE principles and it's usually a very easy fix to set things right.

I don't recommend juice plus for swaying pink. Please just eat fruit and veg instead of taking the highly concentrated forms.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Husband was on Mito motile male wellness suppliments.
    I guess maybe I'm not understanding the diet properly...
    The way I understand it is that it should be almost meat free.( Which I struggle with, but trying to stick with chicken breast)
    Try to keep lower on protein around 58 grams and around 60 grams of fat ....
    Still eating fruits and vegetables but was trying to avoid super rich nutrients.

Today was a large day for protein but I had gf pasta at lunch with a cream tomato sauce and chicken breast
    Supper was a drumstick (small) with 1/2 cup quinoa, cucumbers and 1tbsp of Hummas.
    Breakfast was coffee with brown sugar and cream.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Let me explain the reasoning why many people go low/no meat on LE Diet.

There are NO forbidden foods on LE Diet (well, except foods with lots of added vitamins like cereal and power bars). All foods are 100% allowed, all that matters is you need to stick in the limits of the day. BUT, some foods make it easier to do that than others. Meat has a lot of protein for relatively few calories, so including a lot of meat in an LE Diet means one will quickly go over on protein and have eaten only a few hundred calories (and for most meats, little fat). Then what do you eat the rest of the day?? Most foods have some protein in them, so if you're trying to get calories the rest of the day you won't be able to stick in the limit for protein. This devolves into a terrible diet where people are eating a chicken breast, cucumbers, and gummy worms and just kind of forgetting about fat all together and it's not a safe and healthy pre-pregnancy diet. It is easier to keep things in proportion nutrition-wise by keeping meat limited or out of the diet entirely.

Plus, there's also the notion that we've seen good results for pink with vegetarian diets and also that meat has some nutrients in short supply elsewhere but the really most important thing is the difficulty in juggling it all when you're eating a lot of meat.

The only nutrients you need to avoid are highly fortified foods and vitamin pills. Fruits and vegetables, even the most nutritious ones have really not seemed to matter. Many people still choose to pick lower nutrient ones but we've seen good results even without doing that. The nutrients in fruit and veg just don't seem to matter when compared to protein, fat, calories.

How many calories did that amount to?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't totally sign off on the Mito Motile because they are apparently blocking people from seeing the ingredients. :/ But I would probably try adding it in 3x a week.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for explaining. I think I've read so much other stuff( not from you) that maybe I'm mixing a lot of it up too
    That day was just under 1300 calories and I was just over 70 for both protein and fat.

So I'm going to try getting back to a better all around diet, because I think you were right i've been trying to fill calories with junk instead of eating a well rounded diet.

I've attached the ingredients to the male suppliments from the box. Hope that helps

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My recommendation to you would be to do some switching on the sauces and likely cut back on the chicken. If you made some small changes (like having half as much chicken, for instance, and having a less fatty sauce) that would free up some protein and fat that you could then "spend" because 1300 calories...no one is going to feel good on that. Adrenal fatigue or just generally hungry/low blood sugar, regardless, you're not going to feel healthy and strong eating so few calories and nor are most people going to be able to get preggo on that.

I would love to see you eat more fruit and veg and get back to feeling more like yourself again.

I'll take a look at the ingredients if I can get it to enlarge on this computer

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The picture is just too dim for me to enlarge it, can you take a different one and repost?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12