Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying girl with Adrenal fatigue

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post....it wouldn't work in the questions area.

I have adrenal fatigue although it had been under control for around a year with diet and lifestyle.
    Since doing the girl sway I can feel my body getting weak. I've lost 13 lbs sticking to the girl diet in around 3 months. Which is a quite a bit for me....I don't have much to lose...and I cheat for one week every month...usually right before my period
    Obviously I know if I let me body crash I won't get pregnant and won't be able to sustain a pregnancy if I did, but I want a girl so bad... I could use some advise on strong gender sway that doesn't contain so much of the diet....if there is such a thing?
    Any help would be appreciated. I had hoped I would just get pregnant this month and then not have to worry about it but BFN this morning.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick to the elements of diet you can stick to and relax on the things that feel important to you to drop.

IMO there is no strong sway without at least doing some elements of diet but it's fine to do fewer elements than other people.

Can you please tell me again (sorry I know we've probably done this already!) everythign you have been doing so we can see the things that could be tweaked for better odds of conception??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the diet, skipping breakfast, trying to keep under 58 grams of protein and 60 grams of fat.
    Drinking crystal light around 1-3 a day

Husband had a vasectomy reversal and started smoking.

Taking folic acid, and iron as well as some adrenal support.

I think that's about it....
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Stick to the elements of diet you can stick to and relax on the things that feel important to you to drop.

IMO there is no strong sway without at least doing some elements of diet but it's fine to do fewer elements than other people.

Can you please tell me again (sorry I know we've probably done this already!) everythign you have been doing so we can see the things that could be tweaked for better odds of conception??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    None of those things should make any difference, I'd personally have hubby stop smoking since it's harder to conceive after vasectomy reversal.

Tell me about your attempts - when are you having them, is it shallow release, are you doing jump and dump or anything?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having sex every 3-4 days. Generally not shallow because I'm sick of waiting. Having orgasm as well last month my ovulation was 2 days later than normal or so it seemed.
    I don't jump and dump, generally wait about 5-10 min but can't wait to long as I've struggled with UTI's in the past.

I unfortunately have no say in if he smokes or not.... I wish he never started again. It's been a year since vasectomy reversal and we have had one miscarriage back in May at 6.5 weeks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should also ask your thoughts on Maca root? Does it sway one way or another? Any reason to take or not take it? From what I read it sounds great but I know that isn't always the case.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has he had a sperm analysis since the surgery? We may want to add in a fertility supp for him.

I would stay far away from Maca. We've had some really weird experiences while people took it and I am completely unconvinced it's safe.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. So I would have you guys add in an additional attempt at positive OPK. So DTD every 4 days (In the 72 hour or Monday/thurs pattern, whichever is easier for you to understand) then in addition to that pattern have one more attempt at or around positive OPK whenever that falls. Keep going with the e4d before and after that, regardless of when the pos OPK attempt falls (don't change the schedule based on the OPK attempt).

Are you guys using any lubricants?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He had an analysis done, it was low but we hadn't waited the correct amount of time. He was on a male wellness suppliment given by our naturopath that was supposed to increase sperm count and quality. 3 months after he started taking it we got pregnant, but then we lost that pregnancy.

He hasn't been taking it lately.....maybe I will push him to take again.
    I'm more concerned with my health right now. Usually when I have a crash I need tons of fruits and veggies (nutrient rich)and suppliments to get me back on track, which doesn't really scream girl sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me what the supplement is the naturopath had you on, because many of the naturopath recommendations are terrible and actively harm fertility. Don't just start back up with it unless I have signed off on it, pretty please!

You can have tons of fruit and veggies on the girl diet. ARe you aware of the alternate version of LE Diet here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...-sugar-issues= (scroll thru the essay, the diet is at the end of the essay) This may be a better fit for you and we actually get better results for pink with this anyway, so it's pretty evident that fruits and vegetables are fine to eat on LE Diet. In fact, low carb veg are free and unlimited, you don't even need to count them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast