Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to purchase a plan?

We are hoping to try for baby number 3 in June or July of next year. We swayed for a girl for our first two boys and this will be our last baby and last chance at a girl. My first sway was very mild because we didn’t care as much about gender. My second sway was a lot more serious 12 weeks on LE diet, one attempt at positive opk, jump and dump (actually waited a couple minutes though), breastfeeding, fiber, coffee (probably could have done more), alcohol, and I did couch potato instead of exercise. This time we are both desperately hoping for a girl so I want to purchase a plan. When should then plan be purchased? Also, are there any small things either of us can start doing now to prepare? Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whenever you would like one!

Most people buy about 3 months before they plan to TTC. Since the plans come with 6 months of coaching, this gives you 3 months lead time and then 3 months TTC with my help. But the coaching is renewable infinitely for a small fee so you can buy a plan as far in advance as you'd like, and then just renew it (or not, if you've got a handle on everything - then I'd still help you in the forums, it's not like I go away or anything) The plans are always yours to keep. Many people buy plans even a year or more in advance. Totally whatever you feel the most comfy with.

Going vegetarian may help. I would wait to start the full LE Diet till 12 weeks beforehand.

Swaying is one of those things where you can do everything "right" and then still get an opposite. It sounds to me like you had a fine sway but there just seems to be an upper level of 75-80% and then we can't seem to crack that. So while I would definitely have a few suggestions for things we might change up, I doubt anyone's sway ever came down to 2 minutes of laying down before J and D or not enough coffee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for replying! I guess I’ll wait a few months to purchase a plan and start cutting out meat now. I’m already dairy (and soy) free because of breastfeeding my son who is intolerant. Would it help to continue that even after he is able to tolerate it?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think dairy has a place in LE Diet because it is a decent way to get some protein and fat (and the kind of fat in dairy, is beneficial to fertility). Yogurt, cheese, butter, milk if you drink it can be a handy food in LE Diet. It's up to you of course! If you do continue without the dairy, I urge you to start off swaying at upper level fat 50-60 g to protect your ovulation.

Soy, I prefer you guys limit to 2-3 servings a week anyway. Some believe soy sways blue; personally I don't think that, but excess soy can muck up hormones, may reduce chances of conception, and aggravate thyroid conditions for some so I feel it's best to just stick with a reasonable dietary intake of soy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I’ll add dairy back when I can and keep mostly avoiding soy.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post