Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you do me a favor and please start asking future q's in the sway forum? This is really meant for questions about the custom sway plans and while I don't mind answering one or two questions off topic, this is really not meant for one person to post all their sway questions in, if that makes any sense.

SP is in herb shops or online and yes, it's taken the same time as vitex. Stop both the day before you expect to O.

AF means Aunt Flo, meaning your period. When you start something AF, that means the first day of your menstrual cycle or CD (cycle day) 1.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachelle View Post
    Hello I had a question. I am currentlly BF about 2-4 times a day and have had 3 miscarriages all together the last was in Sept. People keep teling me i should be taking baby asprin. Ive heard from alot of people that its horrible and Ive heard from aot of people that theres not not much of a risk from a low dose. Do you know anything about this, or what I can take to reduce my chances of miscarrying while BF? Thanks!
    I personally do not think taking aspirin is a good idea at all while BF. It can make your baby more likely to bleed and bruise, plus there is the issue of Reye's Syndrome to consider and while no one knows if aspirin in BM can cause that to happen, it's certainly not worth the risk at all.

Taking baby aspirin ~may~ help a fertilized egg to implant in your uterus and ~may~ help prevent chemicals. It also ~may~ help sway pink. Also, if your losses are due to issues with blood clotting, aspirin may help prevent miscarriages due to blood clotting issues, but the way we take it for swaying is not going to help you with that.

If you are having blood clotting problems that are causing miscarriages, you need to see a doctor and have that properly diagnosed because you will need to stay on the aspirin throughout your pregnancy until 36 weeks. Staying on aspirin is NOT SAFE for the average person without blood clotting problems, so it's something that you can't just take prophylactically, you need to know that you need it.

BF can occasionally contribute to very early miscarriages by making your luteal phase short. But if you're only BF 2-4 times a day, it's probably not the breastfeeding.

The best thing you can do to prevent miscarriages is take 2000 mcg of folic acid. If you experienced a lot of bleeding with your recent loss, I'd add in 18 mg iron daily for a couple weeks, then reduce it to 3x a week.

Have you been on a sway diet for a long time?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not very long. I just started modifieying my diet about 4-6 weeks ago. Its so hard though I love sallts and sugars I cant help to cheat here and there!!! lol Its the hardest at night when the kids are sleeping. Ok so no asprinand lots of foic acid. Thanks so much!

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok! The reason I asked was that if you had been on diet a long time, we might have added in a little bit of zinc, but since you've only been on it a short time, we won't.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have sugar when TTC pink, just not every 15 minutes all day long!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! Oh man! I really only have sugar is like at 3 and at something small at night like around 9. I have been taking a litte extra zinc. Since Ive had an eptopic I heard zinc was good for decreasing chances for another. For supplements I am taking, about 25mg zinc, 400iu vitamin e, 800 follic acid (which now Im going to increase), 300 mg magnesium, 500 mg calcium citrate, and 500 vitamin C. DO you think I should take more zinc like the full 50 mg or anything else I should add to my suppements overall? Thank you so much for your time? Also what is a custom sway plan?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That amount of sugar is perfectly fine.

I actually think you shoudl take LESS zinc. the amounts listed on IG are much higher than are safe. Zinc dose shoudl be 8-15 mg for ladies and 20-25 for gents.

We don't always do things the same way they do on IG. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html I would have you drop some of those supps, but that's your call to make of course.

A custom plan is where I make you a personalized plan based on your individual needs and wants for your sway and then coach you personally in a private, one on one forum. I help everyone who needs it but they get first priority.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Can you do me a favor and please start asking future q's in the sway forum? This is really meant for questions about the custom sway plans and while I don't mind answering one or two questions off topic, this is really not meant for one person to post all their sway questions in, if that makes any sense.

SP is in herb shops or online and yes, it's taken the same time as vitex. Stop both the day before you expect to O.

AF means Aunt Flo, meaning your period. When you start something AF, that means the first day of your menstrual cycle or CD (cycle day) 1.
    Okay sorry I'm new to this site so a little confused to where to start off and where to ask questions.
    Last edited by wannagirl21; November 3rd, 2012 at 04:20 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it exspensive?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wannagirl21 View Post

Okay sorry I'm new to this site so a little confused to where to start off and where to ask questions.
    Please don't worry and there is absolutely no need to apologize, I just want to simplify it for everyone.

The link to the reg. girl forums is here. Trying to Conceive a Girl

Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast