Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great info, thank you!! Yes, we did talk about these things in another thread (I apologize for bringing up the same issues in different areas of the forums), so I won't address what we've already discussed here.

You've convinced me to go ahead and purchase the plan now! Knowing full well what an obsessive person I am about these kinds of things (and life in general, LOL), I think it would do me good to work on a plan for a few months, let myself obsess as much as I want while learning what I need to do...and then, once the plan's in place, relax and just go through the motions (just like you said). And like I've mentioned before, I'm not necessarily in a big hurry to start swaying (especially since I've still got a lot of weight to lose and a LOT to learn). I just want to give myself the best shot I can to TTC a little girl naturally.

Thanks for all your help!!! I'm so thrilled that I found this forum!
    Last edited by sweetpea; February 3rd, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Some people think that by following a diet for the entire lifespan of the egg, you make the egg more likely to "pick" an X or Y sperm to fertilize this. This is known as "egg priming." I don't necessarily believe that this is how swaying works but I can totally understand anyone wanting to give it a try!!
    Thanks, I think I will start the diet 90 days out. I have about 7kgs (not sure what that is in pounds) to loose, so should easily be able to get down to my ideal weight on the diet in that time.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic for your kind reply. Think, for many reasons, we will not be attempting now until a year in July, but hopefully I'll be able to buy the service to use then :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Great info, thank you!! Yes, we did talk about these things in another thread (I apologize for bringing up the same issues in different areas of the forums), so I won't address what we've already discussed here.

You've convinced me to go ahead and purchase the plan now! Knowing full well what an obsessive person I am about these kinds of things (and life in general, LOL), I think it would do me good to work on a plan for a few months, let myself obsess as much as I want while learning what I need to do...and then, once the plan's in place, relax and just go through the motions (just like you said). And like I've mentioned before, I'm not necessarily in a big hurry to start swaying (especially since I've still got a lot of weight to lose and a LOT to learn). I just want to give myself the best shot I can to TTC a little girl naturally.

Thanks for all your help!!! I'm so thrilled that I found this forum!
    You are not alone sweetpea - that is very close to universal amongst boy-moms (just a wee bit obsessive ) and one thing that I hope can be helped by this service! Let ME obsess and you watch "Jersey Shore" (that'll cure your GD anyway!) and paint your fingernails. Glad I could be of help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *ruby* View Post
    Thanks, I think I will start the diet 90 days out. I have about 7kgs (not sure what that is in pounds) to loose, so should easily be able to get down to my ideal weight on the diet in that time.
    7kgs is not a lot of weight, so if you find yourself losing too much too quickly, relax a bit on calories while sticking to the lower protein/vegetarian guidelines. Good luck!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Daisy View Post
    Thank you atomic for your kind reply. Think, for many reasons, we will not be attempting now until a year in July, but hopefully I'll be able to buy the service to use then :-)
    Looking forward to it! Best wishes!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You are not alone sweetpea - that is very close to universal amongst boy-moms (just a wee bit obsessive ) and one thing that I hope can be helped by this service! Let ME obsess and you watch "Jersey Shore" (that'll cure your GD anyway!) and paint your fingernails. Glad I could be of help!!
    HAHAHA! Sure thing!

But seriously though, this is SO wonderful! Just the fact that, with all of the information and knowledge you've acquired, YOU will be the one to put together the perfect plan for each of us makes me feel so at ease and confident about swaying. Of course, I want to learn as much about this as I can, but it's so reassuring to have this service to guide me through. I am SO grateful, and very, very excited to begin (just purchased last night)!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One more question...

I purchased this service last night (yay!) and plan on completing the two questionnaires soon. I was wondering, if I'm not able to complete them in one sitting, is there a way to save it where I left off, and complete it later on? Not sure how this works.

(I also wanted to mention really quickly that I am able to view other people's posts in the area that *I think* is supposed to be private - the area where people submit their completed questionnaires. I don't think I'm supposed to be able to view this, so I just wanted to bring it to someone's attention so that they can fix the privacy settings, or whatever it is they would need to do. Thanks! )

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sweetpea- there was an old form in there that was used for testing that I forgot to delete but nothing else should be available to you either in the forum or where the forms are saved. If I am missing something, please let me know via PM. Thank you.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NBP - can people save their questionnaires halfway thru and come back to finish them later?

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast