Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. I have been trying to sign up to the yearly membership but the link keeps failing to log into paypal. Is there any other way i can pay through paypal? Thanks.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I'm sorry! I will let the site owner know (I don't do anything too technical LOL!)

We will get this fixed up for you ASAP.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow your quick lol! No problem at all. Thanks.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to have a PayPal account. Of you do not have an account, you simply create one. Please PM me if you need help.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

I am new to this board and I have a question about gender swaying for my particular situation. I have previously studied the boards at IG and so I have "some idea" about doing a boy sway. My question is, I will be undergoing IUI with injectables and donor sperm in about 2 weeks from now. Is this enough time to do an effective sway, and is there much I can control given the method in which I plan to conceive? I am a vegetarian as well. Last month I was taking herbal supplements (false unicorn, maca, royal jelly, Fertile CM) but was told to stop by my RE because it supposedly interferes with the fertility medication I will be injecting. Would it make any difference at this point to order a fertility sway plan for a boy, or is it pretty much beyond anything I can do given my timing and method? Thank you so much for your help!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IUI with injectibles is a great boy sway anyway!! I could take or leave ALL those supps so please don't worry that you won't have a good sway without them.

A lot of the info on the IG site (blue sways in particular) is outdated, misleading, and even dangerous so please do not worry or stress about not being able to include those tactics in your sway.

You absolutely CAN do a lot from diet alone even in 2 weeks time but I would hate for you to expend your hard earned $$ on a plan that you would only get 2 weeks' benefit from.

I would suggest you up your protein intake to 90 g or above, eat regular meals and snacks with protein and carbs at every meal, up your intake of healthy fats (nuts, avocado, olive oil, full fat dairy products - I know these are not allowed on IG but the mineral ratio stuff is very likely untrue) and eat more brightly colored fruits and vegetables. This will both boost your odds of conception/healthy pg and also conceiving a boy.

Also, if you aren't already, you should be taking a good prenatal vitamin and increase your intake of folic acid to 1600-2000 mcg a day. Eat iodized salt but do NOT overeat salt in the manner that IG suggests - that lowers your odds of conception and is not good for healthy pg.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ atomic sagebrush

Thank you so much for your prompt and helpful reply. I will cut back on my salt intake now since I have been eating so much of it lately. I had no idea that the information on IG was outdated and incorrect. Thank goodness I found this website! I already eat lots of fruits and veggies so I guess I am okay there, but I will definitely start eating more protein and up my dosage of folic acid. Would you happen to know whether I need to maintain 1600-2000mg folic acid throughout the pregnancy? I wouldn't want to suddenly lower it to the standard 800mg if it would cause a birth defect in this case. Thank you so much again for your help!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep up the folic thru the first trimester and then wean off over a period of 2-3 weeks until you're down to the amount in your prenatal.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to confirm, if I was going to start a sway early next year, is it too soon to sort out a plan?? I'm one of those overzealous boy mums...
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast