Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not at all! In fact it's actually better for your sake (and that of your testosterone) to have things in place far in advance and then you can just relax until go-time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. On the boy diet I have not increased by folic acid from 400ug to 800ug until the last week (that's two pills for me). 1600 seems alot of folic acid (4 pills) compared to what I've been taking, if I only further increase the dose now and take it for two weeks before TTC do you think that will be enough time or does it risk my levels being too low? Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you have two full weeks before you get pg and continue that higher dosage thru the first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually wean off of it, that's fine - not ideal, but fine. I would actually like to see you take 2000.

Taking extra folic acid is MANDITORY for blue swayers because the TTC blue diets deplete your body of folic acid badly. I conceived a baby with a neural tube defect while taking 800 mcg of folic acid - it does happen to real people. I was drinking green tea and eating a good amount of sodium. Please don't worry about it being too much folic, the problem is too little folic, not too much. You just pee out any excess. I was later told to take 4000 by my doctor, when I conceived my DS 4!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just found your site and wish I found it way earlier! I was going for my attempt this month (I should O in around 10 days). I'm 39 yo and DH is 40, so I'm thinking it'll take more than one month to get preggers. Do you think it is too late to get a plan made? How long does it take to get after payment?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two plans to be done so it would def. be by the end of this week!!

I'm 41 myself and helping older moms sway in ways that won't cut down odds of pregnancy is of critical importance to me.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess it won't help for this month's BD. But if I don't get preggers (which I'm thinking the odds are not that great, right), would it be enough time for next month's ttc? I just don't want to spend the money if it's too late, KWIM?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I completely understand that!!!

Some peopel get lucky and conceive very easily the first month out, while others take a bit longer. You just never know! Good luck!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question! Ok so it was pretty much been explained to me that timing really does not matter and it is all about environment which makes sense to me. For me...I get EWCM and a positive opk and then O 2 days later. Last time me and DH dtd as soon as I got that positive opk and EWCM which resulted in my DS. Since I was 2 days out from O I would have thought that I would have maybe gotten a girl since its somewhat if a cut-off but my environment was totally boy friendly. Also I wasn't doing anything else to sway so who knows. So this time I am going to do the girl diet and have DH abstain for like 14 days and then we have two options (please tell me what you think is best or what you would do!)

1) We dtd as soon as I get a positive opk but this time use represh to get rid of the EWCM

2) We dtd on ovulation day when the EWCM is gone. It scares me to dtd on O day but I actually think that my environment is better on the day of versus before I O.

What do you all think?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would always advise everyone to TTC at positive OPK because it does not sway in any way, it's easy and relatively stress free, and also gives the best odds of pregnancy.

Use antihistamine to dry up CM and RepHresh to lower pH and it is irrelevant what your typical EWCM patterns are. Also, once you start swayign with diet and supps, your CM patterns can change drastically so it makes no difference what your patterns have been in the past.

I got my DD by BD the day before O (confirmed by ultrasound) and I had EWCM for days afterwards. I had EWCM like 3 days after I ovulated that month.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to know! Thanks so much Atomic!!! I will do that then. Sorry if this is a dumb question but what sort of antihistamine is safe to take while ttc? Is benadryle ok to take? It seems like RepHresh and taking an antihistamine would be over kill. Can the sperm really travel and get up there without anything to travel in? I guess I could always just start off with both and if I am not getting pregnant I could drop the antihistamine.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast