Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last questions before buying the girl sway personalized plan

Hi ladies,

I will buy in a few days the personalized plan for girl, because I am 36 years old and I take drugs

I'm excited and terrified because I decided to make my attempt in a few months and now, before buying my customized plan, I have to ask for the latest information:

1) in the preliminary questionnaire, I will be asked if I want to use the clomid? I am still very undecided about the clomid ... so I would like to reach that 73% success but ... I saw in the database that many women who used clomid, they had twins. I don't want the twins but I want that 73% ... help ... it may be that, in the database, the percentage of twin pregnancies with clomid is much higher than 10%

2) in the preliminary questionnaire, I will be asked if I want to use the clomid? I am still very undecided about the clomid ... so I would like to reach that 73% success but ... I saw in the database that many women who used clomid, they had twins. I don't want the twins but I want that 73% ... help ... it may be that, in the database, the percentage of twin pregnancies with clomid is much higher than 10%. Do you have the exact percentage of twins incidence in women who used clomid in this group?

3) I'm in Italy: will it be easy for me to find ALL the supplements that will be recommended in the personalized plan, for me and for my husband? Eventually you will indicate me the commercial names to be able to order them also from abroad?

4)Even with food, I might find myself in difficulty, since I am in Italy and there are not so many foods I see in the forum and in the 5 day menu.

5) if I buy the personalized plan these days, how many months will the coaching service last?
    Will it be renewable?Exactly what coaching assistance consists of?

Thank you,

Cavenduta

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)The choice of using Clomid is always up to you. Clomid does raise chances of twinning and we've had more twins with pink sways even with those who do not use it (this is probably not caused by swaying, but may be because many of us are more "set" for twins to start with since we fall into the categories where twinning is more common.) The database cannot tell you what your chances of twins are with or without the Clomid.

Clomid most of the time has been at 75%, the stats have recently dropped a bit. But swaying alone has been in the 70% range or even better so it's only adding about 3-5% (which is exactly what studies have found.) Instead of thinking "Clomid is 73 or 75%" think of it as adding 3-5% to your sway. You do not need to take Clomid to have a good pink sway.

3) I use very few supplements. They should be widely available. I do not recommend brand names because it would be impossible for me to keep up on them. Any name brand you know and trust is fine.

4)You don't have to use those foods and I work with you in the forum to plan your diet using foods that YOU know, like, and can get easily. Personally I would never even have made the diet because I think readymade diets are largely useless, but some people asked me to do it so I did. It's not necesary or even desirable to follow those diet plans, though. I prefer you guys use foods that are everyday things so you are not ever stuck feeling deprived and use variety for the same reason.

I would not ever ask anyone to order food from abroad. The foods are not important. It's the limits of the day that matter nd you can hit those limits using any foods.

5)There is an option for 12 months of coaching and an option for 6 months. The coaching is renewable for $25 a year.

In the forum I am available to answer every question you have on any swaying topic. I check the coaching forums daily, usually several times a day, and I don't check the free forums that often. I also go into a lot more detail about various things than I do in the free forums. And it's private, just you and I, no one else can see so we can discuss private things there.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic, for your kind and clear answer.
    there is only one thing that I did not understand: in which case do you prefer to have a private message write to you? Sorry but with English I'm not very good ... I had read that you prefer not to receive private messages

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another thing: I don't find the option with the 12 months of coaching (I only find the one with 6 months of coaching for 99 dollars).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The coaching forum that comes with the sway plan is NOT what I mean when I say private message. You can send me as many messages in your coaching forum as you want. Private message is sending me a message by clicking my user name, and anyone can do that. Custom Sway people have unlimited messages in your coaching forum, as many as you want, about any subject. There is no limit on the coaching service.

Many times people will post questions in the forums and then send me private messages, or send me private messages that are about really unimportant things. This means that messages I need to reply to about technical problems and about very personal private issues are harder to find in the mess of people sending me tons of messages.

But none of that applies to custom coaching people, you guys send me as many messages as you want in your Coaching Forums.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cavendotuta View Post
    Another thing: I don't find the option with the 12 months of coaching (I only find the one with 6 months of coaching for 99 dollars).
    The Complete TTC a Girl Package has 12 months of coaching.