Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy sway no weight gain

Hi ladies and gents, I’m a girl mom that’s would love to have a little boy and start TTC from mid year. I’m ready to buy a paid plan but I REALLY don’t want to gain weight right now. Is there an option to skip the weight gain- or am I better off losing a little first then starting a plan? I’m heavier than I was at about 6 months with my last little one, so really don’t want to start TTC at this weight or even bigger.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WE have a LOT of people (and in fact, most of us with all boys have fallen into this category a time or two) who don't gain at all or gain only a pound or two. that is in fact my preference that most people don't gain more than 5 lbs, a large minority gain up to 15 lbs...and that's it for practically everone. I don't WANT to see you guys gain tons of weight on HE (and it may even sway pink to do that, if you get really carried away. Some of our opposites have been in people who gained 50 lbs+ while swaying (they are usually doing other things to sway that reduce chances of conception like douching and really strict timing) I got one of my boys holding perfectly steady on weight (after having lost some a couple months before) and my other three I all gained only 3 lbs.

So it is absolutely fine not to gain. What we'd have you do is focus on eating lean protein, fruit, veg, and avoid/limit the super carby things like banana, potato, bread, pasta, and sugar to prevent weight gain.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ