Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    All stats are posted in the Dream Members section (if you aren't a Dream Member you won't be able to use this link, sorry.)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...k-version.html

There still have been only a few pg from the sway plans so far and most have not found out gender yet.
    I must have been in a hurry when I wrote this LOL

So far the pink swayers on this site doing LE Diet are about 2/3 success, 1/3 opposites, and blue swayers is more 70% success, 30% opposite.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

I do not personally believe in the whole idea of "egg priming" and so I do not think it's necessary to be on the diet for 90 days prior to swaying. I do not think the egg chooses bewteen X and Y sperm. I think something happens to sperm in between VJ and fertilization that favors conception by one gender over another...glucose, CM, capacitation rates...

It makes very little sense to me that evolution would favor any sway tactic that takes 90 days to work. Circumstances in the environment can change in a heartbeat and if you had enough food to sustain a boy pg 3 months ago, that says nothing about your ability to sustain a boy pg TODAY. your body doesn't want to take the risk on pg/birth for a gender unless it has the best shot at survival.
    Sorry the interrumpcion but I was reading this post and find it....so, do you, atomic, think the egg doesn´t choose between x and y? I think I have read X and Y are both charged in a different protein way, so wouldn´t be possible to choose between them? I thought with the clomid, for example, apart from thicken the CM, it does "something" that makes the egg more auspicious to choose an "X"....
    It´s just that seeing this picture (or any like this) makes me think about when an egg is completely surounded by spermies, which will be the criterion to choose between X and Y? Will be possible -in a super hard core sway, or naturally by some women- to be the egg achieved only by X or do always a XY mix achieved the egg?
    Probably there´s no an answer... but I really thouht the egg in fact, was who choose....
    This image depresses me, because I can see how difficoult it is .....

Last edited by mariposa; November 10th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The idea that X and Y are differently charged has been debunked. Whatever is swaying, it's not a difference in charges. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/scie...m-y-sperm.html

I personally do not think the egg chooses the sperm. If that were true, we would see all one gender with twins/multiples and also everyone that goes high tech would get all the same gender babies. In addition, if the egg was choosing sperm, then things that your husband does would make no difference and it has been proved that some things husbands do can change the gender ratio of their babies by quite a bit.

I think it is something or many things, that happens to the sperm along the way from the time they're made until they reach the egg that is swaying gender. Sperm can communicate with each other in some strange way that we do not understand, and some sperm are always "awake" and ready to fertilize an egg while others are "sleeping"...when the awake sperm die off, some of the the sleeping ones wake up while others stay asleep - and that ~may~ be swaying for gender somehow, if the awake sperm are mostly X, you would be more likely to have a girl.

There ~may~ be some element to an egg that could make it more easily penetrated by X or Y. My guess is that it has to do with the thickness and texture of the eggshell and the shape of the heads of the sperm, but that's just a guess.

I do not think it is possible or will ever be possible to sway with 100% accuracy - I think all we can do is encourage the conception of one gender over the other. If it was possible to get 100%, the whole human race would have died out a long time ago.

I think there's always an XY mix that reaches the egg, but it may be more XX than XY sometimes, and/or then something about the egg may make it easier for X or Y to win the race, but it is always possible for either.

4. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have clarified it very well, thank you atomic!I´ll try to keep the faith

update to add I just found some interestings thing about the egg. I post you there (in the link above). I´ll be very grateful if you could give me your opinion!
    Last edited by mariposa; November 11th, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new and looking to sway pink, all really interesting! I've messaged you atomic! :-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the same boat as you. Pregnant with my second son, and feel like I'd be missing something if I never had a daughter. I'm relying on natural methods as the IVF is not an affordable option. Hope you get a reply from others so I can follow. Good luck with a girl in the future!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just let me know what you need, CJ! Welcome to the site!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345