Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

General Inquiries

Hi there. This is a general inquiry forum. If you would like to join the HT Forums on Gender Dreaming, you need to Become a Dream Member using the banner above. Welcome!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI I want to join but I can no longer use my old paypal account and just want to pay via direct debit can you help

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am only setup through paypal...not sure how to use the direct debit you mention...if there is a way, I can try to accomodate.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I am only setup through paypal...not sure how to use the direct debit you mention...if there is a way, I can try to accomodate.
    Hi Direct debit you usually just put in your credit card details on a secure form and it works?? Its used on lats of shopping sites and ebay. My papal account is registered to a deleted email accoiunt and the card its registered with is also no longer in use I will try to get back onto PAYPAL. PS Fantastic Site