Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone used CHR in NY?

I've been in contact with them via email and so far they're the only ones who have honestly answered the questions I have. From their website, they seem to specialize in the issues I'm having (autoimmune) and offer in-house PGD (AND FOR GENDER!!!)

Hubby and I have discussed it and if they're reputable, we're going to use them, even though they're in NY and (hopefully not) out of network.

They claim to be a "last resort" for women of advanced age and stand by DHEA.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi tinks! I have not heard of CHR and have had a bunch of friends use fertility places in the city (esp Cornell, RMA, NYU, etc.) Just check their stats to make sure they are good for your age group.
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't heard of them either and I can't even find their success rates with the CDC or SART.

SIRM is very very good with immune issues and also does gender selection. There are so many other clinics in NYC to choose from that I would go with one of those before I went to this clinic especially when you can't find their success rates. There are other people on the boards that have used the clinics alreadyneedivf mentioned in her post and I know quite a few people not OB this board but an infertility board that have used SIRM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.