Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry that it was painful

AMH sounds good for 35!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetrainpinkcaboose View Post
    Lori said 1.8 was good but looked online and it looks to be low fertility? Is that right?
    Mine was 2.75 and I also thought that was low but everyone here said that 1-3 was normal range
    Cycle 1 HRC: Amh: 2.74 FSH:26, 14 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, fertilized and biopsied. 5 normals: 3xx and 2xy transferred 1xx HB(bb) on day 5
    POAS 5dpt = BFP!!! Beta 1: 10dpt=189 beta 2: 13dpt=815 beta 3: 15dpt=1786. Ultrasound at 6 wks 5 days showed HB of 119.
    Ultrasound at 8wks 4 days showed a HB of 173. Materni21 Results at 12 wks 1 day: 98% sure girl and 99% sure baby does not have chromosomal abnormality!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Possible pink? View Post
    Mine was 2.75 and I also thought that was low but everyone here said that 1-3 was normal range
    How old are you? If you don't mind me asking

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaela View Post
    I am sorry that it was painful

AMH sounds good for 35!
    Thanks Michaela. I wasn't sure. It seemed on the low side. I guess I have no idea what I am really looking for.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetrainpinkcaboose View Post
    How old are you? If you don't mind me asking
    Not at all! I am 34.5 (35 in Jan)
    Cycle 1 HRC: Amh: 2.74 FSH:26, 14 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, fertilized and biopsied. 5 normals: 3xx and 2xy transferred 1xx HB(bb) on day 5
    POAS 5dpt = BFP!!! Beta 1: 10dpt=189 beta 2: 13dpt=815 beta 3: 15dpt=1786. Ultrasound at 6 wks 5 days showed HB of 119.
    Ultrasound at 8wks 4 days showed a HB of 173. Materni21 Results at 12 wks 1 day: 98% sure girl and 99% sure baby does not have chromosomal abnormality!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean ideally anything over 2 would be fantastic for anybody but at 35 I don't think 1.8 is that low. You may need some more stims but I can't really say as that is the only number I am basing this on.

At 31 mine was 1.08 and I had 13 eggs fertilize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Possible pink? View Post
    Not at all! I am 34.5 (35 in Jan)
    I guess we're pretty close

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaela View Post
    I mean ideally anything over 2 would be fantastic for anybody but at 35 I don't think 1.8 is that low. You may need some more stims but I can't really say as that is the only number I am basing this on.

At 31 mine was 1.08 and I had 13 eggs fertilize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure what effect this would have but I may have been a little late in testing. I counted day 1 as the morning of the day after I started my cycle because it was in the late afternoon. I tested on my calculation of day 4. Maybe too late?? Oh well, regardless I'm gonna just go with it. Thanks for your input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AMH can be done on Day 4 or Day 20, it doesn't matter what day, so you weren't late in testing and if you got AF in the afternoon then you were right to count Day 1 as the next day. No worries at all, you did it right!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by perrypop3 View Post
    Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow TRL, i'll be thinking of you and cheering you on xxx
    Thanks! It wasn't terrible but I am very thankful it's behind me. It wasn't at ALL comfortable Oh, the things we put ourselves through for the love of our children Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast