Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone doing IF treatments not by choice?

I have been TTC a DD for I think it is 14 months now. This month I start all my testing, although I have had my CD 3 blood work which is perfect, and an HSG, and my tubes are clear. Next week I have a sono, and we should be getting DH SA results soon.

I am so nervous about all this. Anyone else going through IF not by choice, as in to get DG?
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    allreadyneedivf and Michaela are infertility patients that regularly post in the member forum. Michaela is very knowledgeable and has had several hurdles to overcome.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry you are struggling

I mainly post in the private section but feel free to PM me any time! There is tons and tons of info in the private/Dream Member section so I highly recommend getting one if you can!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here! I had to go through ivf not by choice. Definitely feel free to pm me and ask any questions, as I know how hard it can be! I did 3 iuis before ivf as well.
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies! I will probably become a dream member again. I am just a little broke right now.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Matilda Mai also needed IVF to conveive her twins and is now pregnant with her daughter with PGD.

I am a little like you, I have been diagnosed with secondary infertility. I came into IVF thinking that all would be fine cause I had kids naturally but just for me age has been my factor. I had my first 2 relatively young and they were easy to conceive. My 3rd took quite a bit longer, as we took a long gap cause of ds various medical issues. At first I thought it was cause I was swaying girl, but now I am not so sure. Basically I am 10 years older than I was when I first started and I just thought once you had a baby easily it was always the case.

Good luck! I hope it all works out for you. I found as soon as I went to the doctor about our problems conceiving ds3, I got pregnant, with luck so will you xo
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013