Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Stepping back on the path...

Well, I made yet another first step today. I have an appointment booked with Dr. Pang at RSC in October and have a call in to FCNE to set up an appointment with them as well.

I can't believe how quickly the last 6 months have gone by!!! I'm so happy to see everyone having their little bundles and yes, I am sad I am not one, but this journey these last 6 months has allowed us to meet so many awesome people and what I know could fill a text book!!!

Still having some minor issues, but working them out. Inflammation is bad right now, but working on it. Still waiting to hear from the endo, but so far, everything else is coming back great! My ob nurse last week is practically chomping at the bit for us to cycle again! I have to have a mammo yearly since cancer is rampant in my family and I developed wicked pain in both (I'm secretly hoping they're growing pains, lol, and I just need new bras!).

My company is yet again changing insurances and we're getting the crappy BCBS Anthem. I'm annoyed, but trying to fit it all in now while I have the kicking insurance that covers everything (and also while I've met deductibles!!)

October start should in theory have us cycling in December. Fingers crossed!!! Hubby doesn't want to try again after this, so this has to work! I'm afraid of if it doesn't, but we'll see ... can't put it of on "what ifs" or it will never happen!

Hope to have more info soon!!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still on their paths!!!
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! I will be stalking you

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Tinks. Hope this is it for you !

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Tinks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you! I will be watching, too. Best of luck and super healthy everything to you.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! and Lis, I like stalkers, lol~
    I got the 2 calls back from the other 2 clinics but of course my oldest was sitting right there so I had to let them go to voice mail! UGH! Following up tomorrow!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

And we're back in!!!

We're back on the path! It still hurts to see someone pregnant knowing I would be due in the next couple of weeks with my boys. Oddly enough, I've been dreaming A LOT of my boys from 1 heavy-set blond (which would never happen) to 3 identical triplet boys (that dream was funny since one of them was named Matthew and I've threatened hubby that if we get 3, I'm naming him the Italian name for Matthew!)
    We've got 3 appointments booked with 3 different local clinics: RSC (but probably won't keep that one, it's in Oct, unless it's for info only), 1 with FSNE (only keeping this one for info, they won't do PGD for gender), and FCNE (definitely keeping this one, they told me more than I wanted to hear!!!!). So we start as early as next week!!!!

I'll admit, I'm scared as Hell again but how much longer can I wait? I've spent the last 6 months doing what I said I would, I'm so much healthier now, it's wonderful!!! Going to start acupuncture soon and yoga is in the near future too! I can only pray this is the cycle that gets me my boys!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We found a dr. we feel comfortable with. FCNE. He was very receptive to our concerns and basically changed up the playing field. From what I gather, he's going to give our embies every chance to die before we take them. I *guess* that makes sense.... We're going to combine 2 cycles and change up the drugs. He didn't give us the "voodoo" talk and offered a few good information points. He agrees with everything I'm currently doing and didn't need to suggest much since I'm already doing it.
    We had our karyotyping done late last week and are awaiting results. Hoping that comes back fine, we shall see. Funny to be starting over the week I should be having my twins. Ironic really.