Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy New member! Any advice Re Genesis clinic in Cyprus appreciated.

Hello,

I've recently entered this world of information of gender selection after a friend told me she was going to do "PGD" in Cyprus next year. With two boys, one nearly 4 and the other nearly 2 years old, (and wanting a third, but naturally would want a girl) my ears pricked up!

I asked extensively about it all and what she was doing then immediately got online to have a look at her clinic of choice; Genesis in Cyprus.

I was very impressed at how professional the website was! I have to say that I was very naive about it all, in my mind, it was a very controversial, very expensive thing to do that only VERY rich or famous people do. Something I am not so it's never even entered my mind.

Suffice to say, it hasn't left my thoughts since learning about how accessible it is and actually how socially acceptable it is, despite the cost (I asked a few friends what they thought about "my friend" doing it and got surprisingly good reactions!). Some said it would be money well spent if it's a life-changing thing such as this, others said "oh yeah, I know somebody that did that..." I was shocked, but happy, and now my thoughts are firmly on doing this. OH is right behind me saying "two boys is enough!".

My first question along this road is can anyone point me to some Forums/Threads that are specifically about their experiences at Genesis clinic?

I'm hoping to maybe do this at the end of next year (2013). I'm also based in the UK.

Thanks so much! ....I'm so excited to read all of the success stories and to know that my perfect little family could be complete in the next few years!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Are you the girl form ingender?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, not sure.... I think I've been on there a long time ago! I think it was when I was trying to work out what my 12 week scan gender was - it was my second son!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. We have several members in the private forum that have been to Genesis.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. Will go there x

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah ok! I thought that because I saw also on ingender a question about Genesis I cycled with dr Savvas and many more!