Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2WW again

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats an fingers crossed
    10 7 5 3

Cycle #1 - HRC in August 2012 10 Eggs retrieved, 8 to biopsy, 5 XX and 2 XY, only 1 healthy XX and one healthy XY. Transferred 1 XY. 1st BETA 607 2nd BETA 1970. Heatbeat seen on ultraound 24/9. 2 Heartbeats seen at second ultrasound! Holy Moly, it's split! We are having identical twins!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sending you lots of good wishes ...
    Started HT journey in Oct 2012 to balance our family with a

Cycle 1: Genesis, Nov '12, transferred 2 XY hatching blasts, BFN

Cycle 2: Genesis, Mar '13, FET 1 XY early blast, BFN

Cycle 3: HRC, Sept '13, 10 to PGD, 2 abnormal XY, 3 normal XX, No transfer. Absolutely devastated!!!

Cycle 4: Genesis planned FET, Feb '14 BFP, scan at 7 wks shows heartbeat

November 2014 - Our family is complete is here - Thanks to Dr Savvas!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything crossed for you nurse and so great that you got 2 good frostes to transfer. I had first PGD IVF last month, one xx and also a negative. I'm going for my frostes next week ( I'll put 2 back if I can). I don't really want twins as already have twin boys and a singleton and they are amazing but can't really imagine having five kids!!

Keep positive and look forward to hearing good news:-) Where did you have treatment? I'm going to Genesis.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou all for your well wishes
    Sadly, I only have bad news to report, another BFP
    I'm very sad, very hurt, numb, confused etc.
    I just dont' understand why its not working, its all the best of the best and I never had issues getting pregnant before....I've done everything they have suggested, acupuncture for a month and pre and post, resting, i'm healthier then I ever have been in my life...
    I was thinking of taking a break due to work committments, but maybe its better to keep going? I'd have to go back in retrieval cycle again and we have nothing else left....

anyone out there with success with this?
    should I do something different?
    for the frozen cycle i used pv prometrium 3x a day and oral estrace 3x a day plus once a day pv as well and the baby aspriin...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I am so sorry to read your post. I just don't know why IVF works sometimes and not others and for some :-( Ivf worked for me first time when I got my gorgeous twin boys but now didn't work with PGD. I'm crossing everything for this frozen cycle..it has worked for many people. I'm sure you will get there..it takes some girls 3 or 4 goes. I am sending you a big cyber hug and hope you feel better soon and can make a new plan of action. It's all so unfair I know:-( xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry nurse. Give yourself some time to grieve and think about your next step. xo
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear that. What type of testing did you do? Did you check all 24 chrosomes?
    17 12 9 3 HT

6 Cycles and 2 FET in all to FINALLY have my
    May 2015- Did another fresh cycle to get a sister for my DD
    that ended with no normals:

Thank you Dr.P

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry nurse, just doesn't seem fair sometimes.
    DS#1 in 2008 08/09 11/09 DS#2 in 2011
    Due Date for is April 17th, 2014!

Cycle #1 at FCNE, Nov. 2012: 7 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized. Batching the 3 embryos to add to another cycle in early 2013.
    Cycle #2 at FCNE, Feb. 2013: Cancelled Cycle due to poor response.
    Cycle #3 at FCNE, May 2013: 4 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, unthawed the 3 on ice. Out of 6 embryos, 4 made it to biopsy (day 5 aCgh) - 3 abnormal XY's and 1 healthy XX!! Planned FET on July 30th,2013.
    BFP on 6dp5dt!! 1st Beta: 271 on 10dp5dt!! 2nd Beta:

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2 little dudes but now hoping to add a or to our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry nurse. Where did you cycle and what type of testing did you use? A lot are getting more success per transfer if they are testing all chromosomes with Natera or 5 day CGH rather than the older FISH method.

I have 3 boys, and it took me 6 rounds to finally get pregnant. There is tons of support in the private forums and more people will answer your questions there. You have to be a member, but it is well worth the $12

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BFN for me too second time at Savvas really sad that this was not to be
    Only got 1 Girl embryo first time and 2 second time but not much back from clinic when i got a BFN so i have no idea why?
    xxxx
    Okay enough of North Cyprus
    Off to Savvas Aug just 1 girl out of 14 no way.... bfn
    Okay last go Nov just 2 girls out of 11
    pretty much game over the dream was not to be.... so sad

woah my dreams came true a Girl coming sooon xxxxxx
    Thank you Penny

I lost my Princess at 35 weeks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast