Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

anyone u know had success with day 6 fresh transfer?

Hi I wanted to know if anyone out there has had success with day 6 fresh transfer. My doctor insists that the success rates are very low but a lot of centers are giving this as an option. He thinks its too late to transfer embies and they are too advanced in development to stick. I have had frozen transfers before and am really not all for it since they all failed, so I could sure use some advice from someone who knows or has had experience with the day 6. Please help....

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it depends on the clinic, my clinic has great success with day 6 transfers, but they have good culture to support this transfer. If your clinic is not suggesting it, then it may be their procedure is not as good at it.

I have not seen many fresh day 6 transfers, most day 6 transfers are from a FET.

Have you tried a natural FET? I did not get pregnant after 2 FET's then got pregnant with a natural FET, it was what my body needed.

Good luck, the private forums have a lot of information and more people will post there and answer your questions. Well worth the money.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Margy, that is a great question for the private forum. I am very interested in knowing about Day 6 successful transfers myself.
    DS#1 in 2008 08/09 11/09 DS#2 in 2011
    Due Date for is April 17th, 2014!

Cycle #1 at FCNE, Nov. 2012: 7 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized. Batching the 3 embryos to add to another cycle in early 2013.
    Cycle #2 at FCNE, Feb. 2013: Cancelled Cycle due to poor response.
    Cycle #3 at FCNE, May 2013: 4 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, unthawed the 3 on ice. Out of 6 embryos, 4 made it to biopsy (day 5 aCgh) - 3 abnormal XY's and 1 healthy XX!! Planned FET on July 30th,2013.
    BFP on 6dp5dt!! 1st Beta: 271 on 10dp5dt!! 2nd Beta:

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2 little dudes but now hoping to add a or to our family!